Chapter 18

I woke up the next morning feeling exhausted. I still didn't sleep well. I tried shutting my mind off but it just wouldn't. All it wanted to do was go to Ashton and if it wasn't on Ashton it was on Felix. I just couldn't catch a break. I just tossed and turned.

That's what I'm doing now just tossing and turning trying to go to sleep knowing I can't.

"Na." someone calls thru the door. See told ya.

"Yeah." I call back. Andy walks in looking miserable as hell. "Hey Andy." I try to chirps but it probably came out solemn.

"Hey. You need to get out of bed. People are showing up." he tells me. I nod sighing.

"I know I heard them but just couldn't bring myself to get out of bed." I tell him honestly.

"I know neither could I. I think I laid in bed for a few hours until I got up." I nod knowing exactly how he feels. "But you got too. You got to greet people." I sigh knowing his right. So I yanked the blankets off me and got out of bed.

"I'll be there as soon as I can." I tell him heading to my closet. He stops me giving me a hug.

"I love you sis." he mutters.

"Love you too bro." we hug for a few minutes then he let's me go walking out the door. I get me a dress took a long nice hot shower shower trying to wake up . Once done I went to my got dressed, did my make up and hair put on heels and went downstairs.

I didn't even get to reach the bottom of the stairs before it started.

"Ms. Moore good to see you again." says Mike a guy from another pack.

"You too Mike." I greet shaking his hand.

"You look beautiful as always." he says checking me out.

"Thank so do you."

"How you holding up?" I just shrug to that. "It gets better little one." he tells me. I wanted to scoff to that but didn't have time.

"Mike how are you?" Markus ask coming to stand beside me. He puts his arm around me giving a light squeeze. I stand there not really listening to them talk until I excuse myself. I walk until I run into Jo.

"Hey baby girl how are you holding up?" he ask giving me a hug.

"Okay I guess." I mutter into his chest. "How are you?" he sighs heavily.

"I'm not sure he was a brother. I..I don't know." he says honestly.

"I know how you feel. You guys are my dads. I feel like a part of me is missing now." I say starting to cry.

"No no tears." he says pulling me back. He puts his hands on my shoulders. "I know you want too. Do it tomorrow. Today is for Felix. We celebrate his life not grieve for it." he tells me. I nod wiping my eyes. He hugs me again. He was right I could cry later when no one was around. Besides it is Felix's day. "Forgive him." he whispers.

"Who?" I ask confused.

"Ashton."

"Why? How do you know about it?" I ask cocking an eyebrow.

"Like you said. We're your dads. We know all." he snickers I couldn't help but chuckle. I think they are worse than fathers. I swear I don't get away with anything.

"I don't know if I can." I tell him truthfully.

"What would Felix tell you to do?" he ask me.

"Forgive." I answer immediately. Because he would. Those would be the first words out of his mouth.

"Then take his advice. Try Nala. You'll be happier if you did." I just nod. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. "I've got to go. Greet more damn people." he huffs. I chuckle letting go. He kisses my forehead and walks off.