G;Jealousy

You were at a party downing a few shots as your friends cheered you on.

You felt your drunk self make its way to the dance floor starting to move your hips and touch yourself.Enjoying the party.

Soon you felt arms wrap around your waist,thinking it was your boyfriend you decided to bend down pressing your ass on his bulge knowing damn well your tight short dress rode up showing clearly you were wearing a red thong

Soon you heard a loud groan and someone falling to the ground as you jumped,shocked pulling your dress back down as you saw Grayson beating up this random guy who you soon realised was behind you.

The guy looked like he had a broken nose considering it was slightly bent and bleeding and had a bruise forming on his jaw and eye as his lip swelled and had a pretty deep cut

Eventually Grayson jumped off him and threw you over his shoulder carrying you up to a room, locking the door and tossing you on the bed gently as he eyed you up and down walking from side to side

"strip for me princess" he said huskily.You were confused and didn't obey thinking he wasn't serious.

He clenched his jaw before crawling on the bed,making me sit up and roughly pull the short tight dress off me groaning as he saw you wearing a red matching set.

"why were you dancing on him" he spat as he pushes you back down while u support yourself on your elbows.

"I-I thought it was you Gray,Im so so sorry" you apologised not wanting to be punished since the last time he u punished you,you were sore for a week or more.

He smirks at you licking his lips as he bent down to your ear.
"baby girl,Im gonna make you think 2 trillion times before going down on someone before checking" he growled

as he unzipped his jeans pulling it down just enough for his dick to slip out he positioned himself to your face.

"suck" he demanded you before you took his member in your mouth sucking on his tip twirling your tongue around and poking at it while slowly starting to bob your head

He groaned in pleasure as he took the hair tie of your wrist messily pulling your hair together in a makeshift ponytail before tying it loosely as he guides you.

Since he was pretty much 9 inches you were already gagging not even half his dick but he still pushes your head deeper and deeper as you shut your eyes.

When he finally pushed you to the base,he released his load in your mouth as he pulls out of you,you smile innocently before swallowing and wiping the cum off the corners of your mouth sucking on it

"do you seriously wanna tease me babygirl?" he asked raspily yet serious,I shrug my shoulders smiling at him.

"you wont be smiling too long y/n when your face scrunches up when Im inside you"he moved his hand down to your thong,spreading your legs as he wraps it around his finger moving it aside as he uses his thumb to rub circles around your clit.

You moan softly as you bite your lip grabbing onto your breast twirling your finger around your nipple making it harden.

Thinking he would insert a finger he rammed his member inside of me not letting me adjust as I throw my head back,shutting my eyes,my brows knitting together as I scream in pain and pleasure

He pulled me up as I wrap my legs around his waist one of his hand on the small of my back as I grip onto his back as he thrusts in and out of me so quick as I feel it hitting my G spot as I moan oh so loudly while hearing his groans.

"thinking about dancing on anybody else,huh y/n? " he growls in your ear,his thrusts speeding up with each thrust.

" FUCK N-N-NO G-GR-DADDY"you stuttered,screaming in pleasure feeling your high com as you clench aroun him,you see him clench his jaw at the corner of your eyes before you came and felt his hot cum shoot inside of you as well.

Soon all you guys hear is each others panting as he lay you back down on the bed gently as he slides out of you collapsing next to you as he kisses your forehead pulling you close to him.

You pull the covers over the both of you as you plant a kiss on his lips. "dont do that ever again princess" he mumbles his eyes already closed.you nod knowing he could feel it as you soon fell asleep in his arms.

So this smut sucks but hopefully i come up with better ideas soon. Muah!! Thanks for reading.