E;College Art Protect

Requested by Aisha;

"Cloe,I need help with a project I have to do for college" Ethan said when you were on your phone on your bed,him still standing up by your door.

You put your phone down looking at him sitting up,"how do I help my dear best friend?" I asked him raising my eyebrow,smiling.

"actually...never mind I dont wanna make this awkward" he said scratching his neck awkwardly looking away from me.

"no,E,what is it?I wanna help ya know"I giggled sitting criss cross now.

"its kind of sexual tho.."he mumbled as he looks back at me crossing his arms making his muscles pop out.

You smirked at him, "like how?I don't care seriously I wanna help".

He raised an eyebrow, "you have to be nude and i have to take close up pictures of your parts to paint for my course" he clenched his jaw waiting for a reaction.

I bit my lip thinking about it 'its just my best friend and my face wont be in it and i shaved literally in the shower before he came so why not' i looked up at him before pulling my leggings down slowly and throwing it aside.

"sure,I'll do it.Its not like you're a random fuckboy right? " I smirked at him as his eyes widen a little and nodding,walking towards me.

He smiled a little as he lifted my shirt off swiftly

I didn't have a bra on which gave him a chance to admire my breasts as he licked his lips

"can you turn over?" he asked before you nodded.

"Im gonna start taking pictures okay?" he asked twirling his finger around your thong pulling it aside as your breath hitch

"s-sure"I said. "are you sure you're okay with this?" he asked as I nod. "you are so wet" he mumbled to himself thinking I didn't hear it but I did causing me to smirk.

I could hear him take two photos before he asking me to face him which i stood on my knees facing him.he nods.

"is it okay if i touch you for this i need to uhm make your nipples erect for this"he asked nervously but I nodded as he nods placing his large hand on your breast using his pointer finger and thumb to pinch on them making it harden before he took two pictures as well.

He looked at you hesitantly before he threw his phone aside pushing you down on the bed roughly whispering in your ear
"you are so fucking beautiful"
You blushed before he rand his hand down your body ripping your thong off spreading your legs,he looked up at you lustfully before attaching his lips to your sore clit flicking his tongue and twirling his tongue on it sucking it harshly as he held onto your thighs while you throw your head back in pleasure

He smirked before plunging in a finger thrusting it in and out of you curling it as you looked back at him moaning and biting your lip

"i-im gonna cum e" you warned.he smirked removing his finger slipping hid tongue in you flicking it at your walls as you release in his mouth,him licking you clean.

He smirked rising up kissing you harshly,your arms immediately wrapping around his neck as he undoes his jeans with one hand before slowly inserting inside you,you screaming against his lips as you lean your head back biting your lip as he grabs ahold of your hand pulling it to the side while kissing on your neck,sucking and nibbling on the skin.

You start to moan his name begging him to go faster as he groans going deeper and faster with each thrust flipping you around pushing down on your back pulling your hips up to him

He slams back inside you the speed increasing by the second feeling him crashing against your g spot roughly with each thrust

"DADDY FUCK THIS IS TOO MUCH"you scream feeling your body starting to tremble your thighs starting to feel numb.

His groans grow louder his thrusts getting sloppier.
"ETHAN IM GONNA CUM"you moan out warning,you feel his arms wrap around your waist,feeling your back on his hard chest him still fucking you.

You feel his hot breath fan your neck and ear "dont you dare cloe"he growls making you whimper causing your legs to stiffen slightly as he slaps your thigh knowing there will be a mark as you wince still moaning

He drops his head to you shoulder "cum babygirl" he pants as you feel his hot seed fill you up mixing with your juices as you pant,beads of sweat all over your bodies ad both of you collapse on your bed.

He slowly removes himself from you as you feel the cum seep out of you, you feel the weight lift up from behind you as your legs are spread as you hear him take 2 pictures.

You sit up immediately about to question him put he put his finger against your lips.You decided to tease him be tilting ypur head to suck his finger seductively, your tongue twirling around it.

You glance down to see his member harden again as you smirk in your head.he groans throatily before he stands in front of you making you face his thick,long member.

"suck babygirl" he advises you as you nod licking his precum while pumping him before you start to bob your head making sure to spit a few times.

He throws his head back,moans slipping his mouth as he pulls all your hair to the side forcing you to deepthroat him making you gag as he came in your mouth as he groans loudly removing himself from you again as he lays down pulling with him planting a kiss on your lips.

"Ethan what did this mean?"you asked not knowing if it could affect your friendship.

"Just how much I craved you for so long babygirl.We aren't doing that friends with benefits bullshit so would you wann go on a date with me Cloe?"he asks as he faces you smiling.

Your face lights up with excitement hugging him. "YES YES YES ETHAN!I would LOVE to" you said happily.

He chuckled before kissing your forehead closing his eyes falling asleep.

You admire his features before you soon did the same

Well fuck I was writing this 5 hours ago and I wanted to be motivated when I finished it so here you go!