Chapter three: Diseases

'When I woke up alone, I had everything.'

I woke up confused. Where was I? I looked over, seeing a shirtless Alex. And then I remembered. I smiled softly looking at him. I moved over to him, cuddling him close, feeling his arms wrap around my waist. "Good morning, princess."I smiled softly. "Good morning, baby."he then looked over at me, kissing my forehead softly. I moved my hand to his, intertwining my fingers with his. He smiled, humming my favorate song. He knew it was my favorate. I sang along softly. Alex then stopped but I continued. "Therapy, you were never a friend to me. But I'm smiling at everything."he then kissed my lips, stopping me from singing. He then broke the kiss. "You're beautiful, JJ. You're singing is beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful."I smiled, looking at him as a tired, shirtless Jack walks in the room.

"Good morning."I chuckled softly, sitting up. "Good morning, big brother!"Jack chuckled, running to the bed, jumping on it. He then pinned me down, tickling me. I laughed loudly as he kept tickling. Alex chuckled, watching the brother-sister moment. "You guys wanna go out for breakfast? I was thinking IHop."Jack then stopped tickling me and stared at Alex. "Holy shit! That's the best thing you have ever said since forever! Let's go!"Jack ran out of the room to Alex's room. I chuckled, sitting up as I stood up to go to my suitcase. Alex walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled softly as I continued to search for an outfit. I picked up my gray sweatshirt crop top and black leggings. I then grabbed a bra and underwear. "Where is your bathroom?"I asked, turning to face Alex. "Just across the hall. Just go straight and it's there."

I kissed him softly, walking to the bathroom. I placed my clothes onto the toilet seat. I then closed the bathroom door, turning on the water to a decent temperature. I then put it on shower mode, closing the curtain as I got undressed. I looked at my naked self, noticing how skinny I was. I could see my ribs. I was a twig. I sighed softly, stepping into the shower. I began to wet my hair, softly singing a song as I began washing my hair. I hummed a song softly to myself as I washed body. After I was finished, I made my way out of the shower. I dried myself off as Alex walked in, studying my body, noticing my twig-like figure.

"JJ..."I looked at him. "Yeah?"he then sighed softly. "Why don't you eat?"I looked down, continuing to dry my body. I then put my clothes on, ignoring him. He asked me one more time. I sighed. "Alex... It's kind of hard to talk about."Alex came to me, staring into my eyes. "Tell me."I nodded. "I was born with a disease... I'll eat literally everything but my body won't consume it properly."Alex looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "Wow... I didn't know that... JJ, I'm so sorry to hear that."I nodded. "It's okay."he kissed me softly, wrapping the towel around his lower body. We both walked out of the bathroom as Alex headed for his bedroom. I waited in the living room with Jack who was watching Home Alone, his favorate movie. I cuddled him, watching the movie. Jack kissed the top of my head. I smiled softly. I loved my brother. I loved Alex. I like this new life.

'You can choke on your misery.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Short, I know and I'm sorry but I'll be posting more, I promise!