Chapter five: Promises

(Six months later)

Time flew by so fast. We were already packing for tour. I had packed my clothes I had gotten from Hot Topic and some of my clothes I already had here plus my shoes I bought along with my accessories I had bought. I was waiting at the front door for all the guys. They take forever to pack. They're worse then I am. I waited for like 15 minutes when Alex came down, followed by Jack, then Rian and Zack. Alex smiled softly, looking at me. I crossed my arms. "You guys take forever! I mean what were you doing? Partying all night and sleeping all day?"Jack nodded. "Yes, actually!"I groaned, picking up my stuff, walking out the door to the tour bus. I put my stuff on one of the beds in the very back. I then sat down in the lounge that was in the back. I made myself at home. I was so ready for this tour. It was a dream come true.

The bus started as the guys came into the room I was in. Alex sat down next me, along with Jack. Rian and Zack sat in there own spots across from eachother. I placed my head onto Alex's shoulder, holding his hand. Alex kissed the top of my head, whispering into my ear. "I love you."I shot up, looking at him. I was not expecting those three glorious words to come out of his mouth. "Alex. I love you, too."he smiled, kissing me softly I kissed him back as the three other guys awed. I chuckled softly, feeling something slip onto my finger. I looked down, seeing a ring. I then looked up at Alex. "It's not an engagment ring, princess. It's a promise ring. Promising that I will marry you some day and that I will always love you."I smiled brightly. "It's beautiful, baby."he kissed me softly, pulling away. I looked over at Jack. He was actually smiling. I'm glad I'm with Alex. We're gonna last. I just know it.

Everyone fell asleep except for Alex and I. We cuddled on the couch, watching some DCOM. He knew how much I loved DCOM. I was a nerd when it came to that. Cheetah Girls, High School Musical, Lemonade Mouth. The best movies in Disney Channel history! I sang along to the songs that I loved. Alex just watched me the whole time. He couldn't take his eyes off of me. It was like my body was a magnet and only attracted to the eyes of my boyfriend. He gently placed his hands on my upper thigh, rubbing it with the tip of his thumb. I watching him, biting my lower lip. "You're my drug, princess. Why? Because I'm addicted to you."I looked at him. "Babe. I've been thinking about what you said. About my singing. I think I want to become an artist."Alex removed his hand, placing it on my cheek. "That sounds amazing. I can help you write songs too. What kind of genre do you want to sing?"I smiled softly. "Pop-punk. Just like you."he nodded. "Perfect! Us guys can be like your band too! We can play our instruments and you sing. Just like other solo artists!"I smiled brightly. I was gonna have a career. I wasn't gonna be just famous for being a Barakat, but for being a singer. I kissed Alex softly. He kissed back, caressing my cheek. I ran my fingers through his hair. He fell back, still kissing me deeply. We had a long make-out session before Jack walked in. "Okay you two! Break it up! I wanna watch a movie!"I chuckled, breaking the kiss, sitting up. "Jack. I'm gonna become a singer. A pop-punk singer. And you guys will be like my band."Jack nodded. "That would be amazing, Jazzy."I smiled brightly. I have the bestest friends I could ever have. This is amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The next chapter is a long one! Well, in my opinion!