• 2

ac: photoshopronpa on tumblr !!

【a/n: so as you know,,, rantaro is well,,,, dead and the first one to die. i will be changing who is the first murder,,, and i'm sorry bc they're one of my favorite characters,,,, 】

Rantaro was, a lot... closer. He was always talking and whispering to you, what on earth was he planning...?

You trusted Rantaro for the most part, but that didn't disclose the fact this was still somewhat worrying to you. He was the one who asked what happens when you kill someone, and you were one of the first people he talked to here.

You couldn't die. You just couldn't. You had to return to your father. You just, had to.

After more thinking about it, Rantaro was just being nice. You were in the same boat, talentless. You were being paranoid, and you had every right to be.

xxx

"God! There hasn't been any murder or bloodshed! No stabbing, no mutilating, no drowning, no cursing, no bashing, no clobbering, no crushing, no torching, beheading or gutting!! Come on! I thought you all would be the fun class."
"Yeah tell em' daddy!!"
"That's it! If there's no murder within two days! Everyone! Gets... ready for it"

"You gonna fucking let us go?" Miu shouted

"Oh but the contrary! You all will be executed!"

Silence filled the room faster than it was expected.

"But! I'm not doooone~! The killer gets the special.... get out of execution and trial card! Yep! They can just walk right on out. Pretty good deal, amiright?"

This was bullshit.
Absolute bullshit.

"You don't say?" Rantaro spoke, his words dripping with toxins just from those three words.

"Maybe i'll use it." He whispered, although just barely loud enough for you to hear.

xxx

The two days had passed and time was quickly ticking.
Rantaro wasn't around you as much, which was worrying.

xxx

The day was almost over and there was no sign of a murder, although a giant group of people just walked by the dorms, and are now heading to the building.

You felt it would be safer to follow them, you didn't want to be alone even if you barely trusted them.

Rantaro was one of the people in this group, and out of all of them, he made you feel the safest, despite everything happening.

"Rantaro?" You tapped on his shoulder.
"Hm? Oh, (y/n)?" Rantaro quickly turned around, he seemed a bit on edge.
"Can we stick together? I'm so worried about something happening, and i don't want anything to happen to me, or to you and i'm so scared and i'm just, i'm sorry." A tear had slipped down your face, you didn't want to die. You were absolutely terrified of the thought of it.
The thought of never waking up, even if you were reincarnated, you'd never wake up he same person.
You didn't know because of this fucking game if you would ever wake up again one day as
'(F/n) (L/n)'
The thought of this had never been more terrifying, now knowing you could be the one to die.
Another tear, and another slipped down your check, before they all started their journey down.

Rantaro suddenly felt even more guilt for what he planned.

"(Y/n), everything will be alright. I'll make sure of it."

'She's going to get killed because i'm to scared to die'

"Please, stop crying, I promise, I'll protect you."

'After the first trial, if we ever get one, you'll never want to talk to me again.'

"(Y/n), I promise. I'll protect you."

'I want to keep this promise'

Rantaro was about to speak, when he was taken off guard by (y/n) hugging him.

"Please,, don't let me die.."

Rantaro and (Y/n) had been separated from the group, when a ring went off.

"Please make your way down to the library"

xxx

When you and Rantaro made it down, the sight made you freeze in your step.

The Ultimate Detective Shuichi Saihara had been murdered brutally by a shot put ball, and one of the people you had began to trust.

"What the fuck was so important we where brought dow..." Miu's comment came to a stop quickly when she the lifeless body belonging to Saihara Shuichi.

You were going to be sick.

His hot pink blood splattered the surrounding walls, and his hat was thrown to a side. His ahoge, was smushed, never to be brought alive again. His dark blue hair was now stained with hints of blood, the sight was awful to look at.

"I-I need to go." You sputtered, Rantaro grabbed your arm as the monokubs and "father" appeared.

"Woooohoooo!! A murder!"
"Aghhdhshxjsjjhh" A splutter of words came from Monophanie before a sparkly pink substance came from her mouth.

"Is she... vomiting?" You questioned quietly, causing a chuckle to leave Rantaro's mouth. You playfully slapped Rantaro's arm as a 'shush !! someone fucking died' and as a friendly thing.

Rantaro was gonna miss this.

xxx

The investigation came to a quick halt when the trial started.

The trial had started to gone smooth until a traitor was mentioned.

You were next to rantaro, and you looked over at him. His eyes were set at the floor and he looked as if he was about to say something.

"I think I know who the traitor is. Do i believe they killed Saihara? No, but I do know who they are."

You looked at rantaro with somebit of hope, and fear in his eyes. He could ruin anyone here's reputation, and cause everyone to not trust them.

Rantaro had all of this power in his hands, and who knew what he was going to say.

"Well fuckin' say it." Miu spat.

"I believe, the traitor is (y/n)".

{a/n: hey y'all this took so hecking long heck. but u h sorry it's also highkey shit ??? but yeah i finally posted !! i feel this is kinda forced but i'm sorry if it's shit—}