Gary(s)

(This is gonna sound like a joke but it's not and before you ask this was NOT my idea)

   Y/N had been wandering the wastes ever since her father's death and she had heard of another vault called "Vault 108".

   So she decided to check it out for herself. After searching for this vault for days, she finally found it.
Yep, it was real all right.

   As she opened the door, she found herself in a cave that she walked through and then she heard an eerie voice, "Gaaary?!" It sounded creepy, yet playful.

   She continued on and heard it again, "GAAAAAAARY?!" Except this time, it was much louder. She followed the voice until she seen a single man standing alone in the dimly lit room.

   He tensed up at the sound of her footsteps, "Hello?" She said. He pulled out a switchblade and turned around, she braced herself but he put the knife away.

   He smiled in an eery way. "Ah, Gary!" She was very confused, was Gary the only word he knew?
She walked closer and assured him that she wouldn't hurt him.

   He grabbed her wrist and screamed, "GAAAARY!" She struggled to pull away from him, but he had too strong of a grip.

   A few moments later, a man walked in who looked EXACTLY like the man grabbing her wrist. Were they twin brothers, maybe?

  He then repeated in the exact same voice, "GAAAARY!" There was no way but...could they be...
Clones? A few seconds later many more of the "Gary's" came pouring into the room.

   The men lead her to the atrium of the vault and then down into the cloning lab. "What is all this?" She thought looking around the room seeing many broken terminals, tables, chairs and medical supplies and lab equipment.

   One Gary handed her a holotape explaining the experiment in detail and what was going on.
"So that's what's going on here..