-ONE

For my brother, who got me
into The Fast & the Furious

Aurora Simions. It was all across Hollywood. A stupid scandal that sent her career in a downward spiral. It was all because of her lead role she took on for a new upcoming movie that went to trash after one of the producers tried to make her sleep with him or else she would get dropped.

The only thing she gave him that night was a bloody nose.

News had spread like the wildfires out here in Cali. She obviously lost the act after the dirt bag told everyone she got drunk and just came swinging at him. Once everyone's role model in the country, she now sat in her Camaro with the snickers and rude comments sitting on her shoulders.

Acting wasn't what she really wanted to do for a living but it paid the bills. She moved out to the Hills a couple years back after she got picked up by MTV and later starring in a couple Saturday Night Live episodes. She missed her " old days " when everyone still got along in the huge city and would come home to supporting fans waiting to get an autograph by her home instead of protesters with signs that could be easily mistaken for pitchforks and torches.

Aurora clucked her tongue as she put the newspaper she had been reading down. The title with her name in red bold print and her face behind jail bars. She'd been let out with only a couple community service hours that she completed a few days back.

Rubbing her tired eyes she stares at the falling sun. As she messes with her hair she smiles. An idea popping into her head. She turns the keys in the ignition, her smile growing as she pulls away to go to her safe haven.