Chapter 20

Shawn
~•~

Do you trust me?"

"I trust you."

"I promise everything will be ok, ok?"

"Like I said, I trust you."

~•~

"Guys, we have a problem,"I tell Andrew and Jake as soon as I walk through their hotel door with Teresa behind me.

"What kind of problem?"Andrew asks.

"Noah has Elena."

"What do you mean?"

"Could I be anymore blunt than that? I didn't think you guys were that slow,"I roll my eyes.

"Shawn, calm down,"Teresa says from behind me.

"I'm perfectly calm right now, so don't ever tell me to calm down again,"I turn towards her and she backs up.

"Shawn, stop,"Jake says and grabs my shoulder, turning me around. "Just breathe, ok?"

I shrug him off of me and take in a deep breath, before walking over to Andrew at his laptop.

"I need you two to help me locate her."

"How do know it was Noah that took her?"Andrew asks.

"He called me and told me himself. Listen, we don't have much time before she passes out and never wakes up again."

"Call Brian and tell him, he's better with tracking down someone,"Jake says and I take my phone out and press his contact.

"I need you to track someone down,"I say as soon as he picks up.

"Well hello to you to. Did you get yourself in trouble again?"he jokes and I clench my jaw, trying not to explode.

"It's not the time to mess around, Brian. I'm serious."

"What's going on?"he asks, concern instantly filling his voice.

"I need you to find Elena. Noah called me and told me I only have two hours, but now I probably have only an hour and a half."

"Who's with you right now?"he asks.

"Jake, Andrew, and Teresa."

"What is Teresa doing there?"he asks and I roll my eyes.

"Who cares? She's not the one who's life is on the line here!"

"Ok, ok. Go ahead and hook your phone up to Andrew's laptop,"Brian says, and I do so using Andrew's cord.

"Now what?"

"Hold on, I'm trying to tap into his laptop right now,"he says.

I go over to Andrew's laptop to see different programs being opened by Brian.

"Of course, Noah wouldn't make this easy on purpose."

"What's wrong?"I ask.