[INTRODUCTION]

FRESHMAN

❝YOU CLAIM THAT YOU'RE NOT A LITTLE GIRL, WELL SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO PRINCESS

❝YOU CLAIM THAT YOU'RE NOT A LITTLE GIRL, WELL SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO PRINCESS.❞

{ RÉSUMÉ }

― In which Harry, a top athlete and one of the most talented seniors in school mistakenly bets his football friends that he'll fuck the new girl by the end of the week, it's too late when he finds out that she's just a freshman girl who has a very troublesome life and presumably different from everyone else. Being too busy with popularity and trying to impress his upper classmates, Harry is unaware that he'll end up taking her pure and innocent heart along with her virginity as well.

And though she thought he was healing her, he only broke her even more.

{ DROITS D'AUTEUR }

― ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

{ TRIGGER WARNING }

― This story will contain mature scenes
Such adult content and vulgarity detailed
Sexual situations as well as explicit language
And heavy alcohol/drug usage with mentions of suicide and rape.

{ NOTE DE L'AUTEUR }

―I DO NOT condone in any unhealthy
relationship especially considering ones mental health and stability. Nor am I in any way shape or form romanticizing the heavy use of alcoholism or drug usage. Suicide and rape are serious actions which can servilely mess up one's life and should not be taken as a joke or held against someone. Also This is my own story which is completely Fictional. My character is not completely above the age of legal consent and is not capable of making her own actions and decisions. Please do not misinterpreted or judge any choices decided by the characters.

{ EN VEDETTE } → → →