pt. 1. dream come true.

"Hey what's up you guys, Yes!" Shane clapped his hands like always and smiled into the camera.

Ugh I love him so much, i mumbled.

"Today we're going to be doing something really special, a Gucci haul!" He laughed.

I smiled and felt my face getting warmer.

"Stop watching that YouTuber and wash the dishes, y/n." My roommate, Josh said.

"Ugh, later. " I groaned.

"Why are you so lazy?!" He snapped.  He stood in front of me, he got down and shut my laptop.

"Asshole." I mumbled.

I got up and cleaned the dishes. All I want is to meet Shane. I sighed.

" You are. Just keep on hoping."  A voice in the back of my head said.

"Is that sarcasm?" I asked myself .

"What?" Josh looked at me confused.

"Nothing. Don't mind me." I awkwardly laugh and turn off the water.

"You're not done-"

"GOTTA BLAST!" I interrupted Josh. I grabbed my keys and ran out of my house.

I looked around and saw someone who looked so similar to Shane. I blinked. What. What. What what what. Am i dreaming? Is this real??? He's holding a camera and pointing it at a dude who looks like andrew.. WHAT WHAT WHAT. NO WAYYY. THAT'S HIM. I ran to the other side of the street.

"Uhmm, hi Shane! Can I take a picture with you..?" I awkwardly asked.

Shane turned around, he looked surprised.  "Y-yeah of course" he stuttered.

// Shanes POV //

"Uhmm, hi Shane! Can I take a picture with you..?" I heard a sweet voice from behind me ask.

I was caught off guard. I turned around and made deep eye contact with them.

Woah...

"Y-Yeah, of course" I smiled.