pt.4 "you fuck with him?"

Black. I woke up in a black room. I quickly grabbed my phone. 11 pm. We were at the hotel. Someone carried me here, huh.

"You're awake too Y/N?" I heard shanes voice.

"Shane?"

"Yeah what's up?" He asked.

"Question. Who picked me up?"  I questioned.

"Me, Andrew had to pick up morgan and garrett just ran inside our hotel room." Shane whispered.

"I heard my name" Andrew poked at us.

"Hey andrew" I poked back at him.

"My hairs a mess." Andrew groaned.

I turned on the flashlight from my phone to see Andrews messy hair. He looked adorable. I giggled and rolled over.

"Lets take a photo!" I whisper.

Andrew posed like a white girl using the peace sign and put his arm around me. Shane smiled in the back doing finger guns. I snapped a picture.  I posted and tagged both of them. The caption was "only cuties i fuck with"
Shane grabbed his phone and liked the post. He followed me and so did Andrew. A couple of minutes later Andrew fell asleep on my lap. I took a photo of him and posted it, the caption was "what a cutie 🔥"  not even 5 minutes later my phone blew up with comments of my friends freaking out. I smiled at the comments as I scrolled.

"You fuck with him?" Shane whispered.

"Uhmm... what?"

"Nothing" Shane sighed "I'm going to sleep."

"Night." I whispered

Shane groaned.