1.5 - unplugged

[JOEY STANFORD]

I was sitting at the island in their kitchen when I came across something on Snapchat.

"Who is Daniel Seaveys mystery girl?" With a picture of Daniel and I when we were at the beach 2 weeks ago.

You couldn't really recognize me. What are we gonna do?

I got up and looked for Daniel. I found him tanning in the backyard. "Daniel. Daniel this is bad." I said showing him the article.

"How'd they find us?" I asked. "Paparazzi can find me anywhere." He replied. "Daniel. We can't let Jack see this. He'll know it's me." I said.

"Shit okay. Take his phone until the article is gone." Daniel told me. "Alright." I said walking back inside.

I walked into the living room where the boys were. "Hey guys I have an idea." I said. "What is it?" Zach asked eager.

"How about we unplug for 24 hours?" I suggested. "W-What about our fans?" Jack asked.

"They'll understand." I said. "Fine." Jack sighed. They all handed over their phones to me and I took them upstairs and hid them.

As I'm upstairs all of a sudden I hear cotton eyed joe blasting through the house.

"IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR COTTON EYED JOE I'D BE MARRIED LONG TIME AGO. WHERE DID YA COME FROM WHERE DID YA GO? WHERE DID YA COME FROM COTTON EYED JOE" the boys screamed the lyrics.

I walk down to see them jumping around and being weird. I didn't know how to react.

I was honestly overwhelmed. I was so confused. Speechless.

I stood there and watched them yodel around until the song changed to turn it off.

"OHH YES BITCH!" I yelled. I sang the lyrics and started dancing with them.

My favourite part came and I sang every word perfectly.

"We way up on lonely island, put that ringer up on silent, if it goes off don't you try it, girl I need your undivided." I was dancing with the boys and Jonah twirled me around.

Zach sang his part like a fucking goddess.

"Turn it off, turn it off." The lyrics played in my ears.

"CAUSE TONIGHT WE GOIN PRIVATE AND NOBODY ELSE ALLOWED!" I yelled the last lyric.

By the end of the song we were all out of breath. I sat down on the couch letting out a huge sigh.

"Wait, how did you guys play that music if I literally just took your phones?" I asked. "Daniel." They all said.

"Hand it over Daniel." I said fake seriously. "Sorry mom" he said mocking me.

I playfully glared at him and took his phone and hid it with the rest.

I came downstairs and sat back down where I was sitting before. "Let's watch a movie." Corbyn said. We all agreed and went down to the basement to watch a movie.