5

Dont Look At Me Like That.

"ohhhh." I moaned as I slid my vibrator into my ass. My eyes shot wide as I turned the speed up from 3-6 the max. I went to squirming in my bed and biting down on my lip trying to muffle my moans and groans.

Suddenly, the door opened and I shot my focus on my mother walking in with her robe on. I quickly sat up and I tried to play it off as I covered my body.

"Mom, seriously knock!" I told her.

"Boy, I changed your pampers for years and bathe and saw that penis many times. Now I need your help doing these lashes. I cant get them on right." She told me as I laughed. She said as sat on the bed and I quickly went over and tried to push the vibrator out, but I didnt want to push it out and then she hears it. I am dying, my dick hard a fuck and that shit is tickling the fuck out of my prostate. I am about to explode. She handed me the glue and lashes. I did the first one and asked, "So where he taking you?"

"I dont know. Its for his brother Birthday. Some club." She told me and I quuckly did the other and stated, "Have fun."

"And they say having a gay son is bad. Thanks, love you." She kissed my cheek and rushed out closing the door. I laid back and my dick exploded cum and my ass shot the vibrator out. I laid there panting trying to catch my damn breath.

I stood on the porch in some jean shorts waving them goodbye. They rode off and I seen another car pulling into the house next door. Oh shit, its probably fucking Nancy. I be avoiding the shit out of her. She hopped out and she saw me and called out to me. I waved at her and she came running across the grass.

"Are you busy tonight?" She asked.

"Im watching reruns of the bach-."

"Great you are free...I go to Denver Seattle Academy. That rich ass school with all the cool kids...anyways they having a lake party. You should come with me it beats staying here and being bored." She told me and I exhaled, "I dont—."

"Its free liq and weed."

"Ill pass on the weed, but Im in for some liq." I told her ass she clapped.

"Okay, get dress and meet me on my porch in like 30-45 minutes." She told me. I really didnt wanna go, but Bradley stood me up because he had some football team party so I was mad and canceled the party I was going to have...its fine being I hadnt even asked my mom nor Eric...plus Vannah wont even be there.

"Another shot!" Nancy screamed as I laughed at her. We was on shot three. She was a different girl around all these people. The guy friend,Scottie, of hers that we met up with, leaned into my ear and asked, "So you starting Denver Seattle Academy in the Fall?"

"No, I actually go to Reddington Prep." I told him and he gasped, "Oh Damn, we are like rivals...with you guys when it comes to sports."

"I know. Yall team won the championship against us." I told him and he smirked, "Oh you play?" I nudged him at him being funny.

"Uhh No. Only balls I like to play with out downstairs neighbors to a nice dick...but I do Cheer. Thats how I knew." I told him as he pushed his glasses on his face. He was cute for a nerd...gosh I am that desperate for male attention. I am lying he looked like damn Shaggy from Scooby damn doo.

"Oh wow! Imma kill Nance. She thinks because im gay that every gay guy is suppose to like me. Im so sorry." He told me and I laughed, "Its fine. They all think that. She is just being a friend. My bestfriend made me meet this fat gay guy from a frat party. They just dont know...plus we are both bottoms."

He gasped, "And you knew that how?" I laughed and grabbed us another shot. I took it with him and replied, "You being eyeing that guy against that wall with the long hair...the one that looks like Shawn Mendez with hair. Whats the story?"