6

A Look into The Future.

Eric POV

I stood there.
In Shock.
In Disgust.
In my own Stupidity.
Why? Why let a few drinks cause this or was it always there and Ive been lying.
How can I let a 17 year old have the will power to stop something wrong before me.

I looked down at my hard dick and rushed off upstairs. I climbed into my bed and wanted to wish this early morning away. However, I found my hands going down my briefs and sliding them off. I closed my eyes and my mind flew back and Im talking wayy back to his hotel room in Paris last year, when he told me I was fulfilling a fantasy for him. That me taking his virginity was his one true dream. The way his ass took hold of my dick and didnt want to let go. The way he moaned and we breathed in sync. The way we both panted as I long stroked him into the future and back. How he got use to it and rode this dick reverse cowboy? My toes curled and cumshot of my dick. I licked my lips and moaned, "Fuckkkk, Jack." My eyes shot open and I quickly hopped up and cleaned myself up. I climbed in bed and knocked out.

2 MONTHS LATER (August 3rd 2018)

"Ys, we want Yellow Roses. I dont care if you have to order them, Ashley. The wedding isnt until September its fine." I told her on the phone before hanging up. Zeda walked out of the closet dressed in her scrub she exhaled, "I have surgery and I should be ready to go. My bags are already packed." She is so excited to explore Rome. I am too. She wanted to go so I booked the flights and a room.

"Also, Jack is finally coming from Puerto Rico. I still cant believe he ended up staying for two entire months and now we are leaving. I just wanted you two to bon—."

"Baby, we did. Its fine. He likes me and I like him. He approves of me and his mother. Thats why I fought for him to meet up with his friend. You and I both know that you only live one life and we have a full life ahead of us, together." I told her as she took a deep breath and came over and kissed me. She walked off and I laid back. Thats right. After our moment in the living room he asked can he go and catch a flight to Puerto Rico with his bestfriend and I helped him. We needed distance and I think he helped. We took it too far and it wasnt right on either of our parts. I am with his mother and looking back it was a right thing he stopped me. I was about to to tear the lining out of him.

I heard knocks at the door. It must be Zeda, she left something I know it. I quickly hopped out the bed, with my black Armani briefs on and quickly ran downstairs and opened it.

"What did you leav—" I stopped talking as I spotted Jack before me with his luggage in hand. He smiled and rolled his suitcase in and I looked back at him.

Jack POV

"Vannah, I cant go to your house. I need to just go face the music. I am going to talk to Eric and tell him that we need to just come clean to my mom. I mean if he really loves her he should under fucking stand." I told her as we walked down the airport headed to the garage. I had to come clean to someone and when I landed in P.R she was like, bitch why are you here and I told her. She was shook as I was. That night after hanging with Nancy and Scottie I almost ruined my moms entire life by sleeping with Eric. I had to go and I cried for a day begging my mom and she talked to him and well he apparently rooted for me.

"I just think thats a horrible idea. Your mom is going to be hurt. You and her are like an open book. To say that you hid that for an entire 3 months of knowing is not going to go over well. My mom called she already got the wedding invitation. Just keep your distance as much as possible. You will be off to college, for real, and let them live their life...the only way I feel as though you should come clean if and only if you still feel the same way about him 2 months later—do you?" She asked and I turned to her and took a deep breath.