♡Why are you crying?♡

My uncle

He came unexpectedly for a "visit". Atleast thats what he told me.
I know what he's up to and I'm not letting him get away with this.

He was my moms brother. His name is Jerry. Uncle Jerry. He looks just like my mom. But he disgusts me. When I see him and think of the past it makes me want to throw up at how much of an evil, sick human being he is.

"Myra come down and see who came to visit" I already knew. I went down and there he was with that evil smirk of his that made we want to smack it right off.
"Hello uncle."

"Hello Mariah lynn"

I hated my full name.

Myra Aurora Hemmings was not my full name. It may be pretty long but thats not it.

My full name is Mariah-Lynn Aurora Hemmings. I got Myra from my little brother because when he was little he couldn't say Mariah. Nobody actually knew my real name besides my best friends but I banned them from saying it.

After I heard him say my full name I stopped in my tracks. My mom gave him a death glare while I was ready to punch him. Only my dad called me by that name and he knew that. He knew that was my weakspot.

"Jerry what the hell!" My mom yelled at him.

"What?" He said like he never did anything, then he turned to me and gave me that evil grin.

"You know what I told you about this shit now if you're going to act like this you can leave right now" and I became releived hoping-praying that he would leave but he just stood there staring at me.

And then he had the nerve to apologize.

I ran up to my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it, I jumped on my bed and started crying. Thinking that maybe if I cried maybe he would go away. The thought of my past would go away. But they didn't the past haunted me like an evil spirit.

I sat up on my bed and realized I was in the dark. "I dont remember turning the lights off..." I mumbled under my breath
I felt a pare of eyes staring at me from the shadows. I turned on my lamp and almost had a heart attack. There he was standing in my room.

"What the fuck Damon how did you get in my room? And why are you even here?!" I whisper-shouted

He shrugged "what was that all about?" He said casually.
"What are you talking about?" I said as confused as I was.

"You know, why did you come in here crying like that?"

"Ummm maybe because its my room and I still want to know why the fuck your here!"

He shrugged again "see you later princess" he said before jumping out my window. "Omfg are you alright?" I asked leaning out my window but he was gone.

______________________________________

Please Vote and Comment what you think!♡

~ M