♡Princess♡

"I need somewhere to stay"

My stomach dropped and I felt my heart beating faster and faster. But I dont know why.

"What about your friends?"

"They all took girls home from the party."

"Wait - why didnt you?

"Why didn't I what?"

"Take a girl home."
I said queitly hoping he didn't hear me.

"Why would I? You were my date. Im practically taking you home." He winked at me and I could feel myself blushing.
"No you're just showing up at my house late at night, thats not taking me home" I chuckled as he gave me a serious look then gave me a smile.

"So can I stay here, please"

Please. I never heard him say that before. I didnt notice but the whole time we were talking he made his way over to my bed. And now he was sitting there just inches away staring at my face.

"Fine" I smacked a pillow in his face and started laughing.
"But you have to sleep on the floor"

"Come on princess" he winked at me and gave me a smile that would make any girl say yes to anything he said but im not any girl im Myra.

"Fuck off" I said as I pushed him off the bed and turned the lights out.

I had been laying there forever it felt like when I finally got up to check on Jasai and him and his friends were passed out on the bed, on the floor and on the chairs in his room. I chuckled and closed the door and turned the lights out I came back to my room which was pitch black so I couldn't see a thing when I realized there was another body in my bed.

I tried rolling him over but it was no use. He was to heavy. I groaned and layed down.

"Goodnight Princess"

Princess. My heart melted when he called me that even though it was kind of annoying.

"Goodnight Damon"

______________________________________

Please Vote and Comment what you think!♡

~ M