2

On the phone with her mother, Terra explains that she wants to stay in New York and live in her grandfather's old apartment. It's been a week since she's started packing away her grandfather's possessions....and since she's saw that turtle. She's grown accustomed to New York, and would like to stay.

"yes mom, I know. I just, I don't want to give this apartment to anyone else..... It holds so many memories"

And with that her mother agrees. Another week passes, her belongings are moved into the apartment and the turtle has returned once more during that week. Again disappearing with a smile on his face. Terra smiles, remembering the book he had taken. It was one of her favorites, and old Japanese ninjitzu book. She remembers the times her grandfather had helped her learn from that book, along with many other ninjitzu books he had.

Apon seeing that the turtle again, she noticed he had a set of blue katanna's. Both strapped to his back, maybe he also trained in the art of ninjitzu?

Shrugging her shoulders, she climbs into bed and falls into a light slumber.

Awakening to the sounds of fighting, Terra hastily gets out of bed instantly reaching for her bō. She walks to the window and spots movement on the roof of the building next door.

Then she see's it. A flash of blue and a shell. She puts on a pair of sneakers and makes her way outside.

"shit, shoulda put on some pants" she says to herself, looking down at her booty shorts and baggy tee she had worn to bed.

"oh well, too late now"

She takes to the fire escape, and climbs her way to the roof. Peeking over the top she spots four turtles, fighting with a group of people in black clothing. She recognizes the turtle in blue and decides to help, after all he did make her grandfather happy in his last few months.

She climbs over the ledge and takes out a guy that was going to attack a turtle in orange. Quickly putting to use the training her grandfather had given her.

"thanks dudette" the orange turtle doesn't even batt an eyelash as she fights along side him.

Terra grins as she's fighting, loving the adrenaline rush it gave her. Seeing as there was only a handful of guys left, she takes the initiative to finish them off. With one last swing of her bō she knocks the last guy unconscious.

She turns around to face the four turtle human things. They stare at her as she stares back. They're muttering to each other, not very quiet might she add.

"Leo what do we do"
"I don't know Mikey"
"I say we knock her unconscious"
"we can't just knock her out Raph, she did help us"
"we didn't need the help Donnie"
"actually we-"

"I can hear you y'know" she interrupts

They stop talking, she chuckles and shakes her head.

"My names Therésa, Terra for short."

The orange turtle grins and bounces excitedly,  "my names Michaelangelo, but you can call me Mikey"

Terra smiles, "you're the energetic one aren't you"

He nodds, still grinning. He starts to go over to her, when the red masked turtle stops him.

"how do we know she ain't an enemy"

"because Raph, she helped us, duh" which earned the orange one a slap to the back of the head.

Terra laughs and shakes her head, "can I know your names? I mean, I told you mine"

The blue one looks at his brothers before he steps forward, " I'm Leonardo. These are my brothers, Raphael, Donatello, and as you already know Michaelangelo"

She smiles, "well it was nice meeting you, but I gotta go"

She pauses, "oh and Leo? Enjoy those books" she climbs down the fire escape and lands on the ground. Jogging back to her apartment, the box of books sitting on the porch.