~Chapter 1~

Won't you let me love you?
Tessa's p. o. v:

I woke up in a frenzy,  grabbing my clothes and rushing into the shower.  Today,  Rahart was coming back to Melbourne from Miami...
And I was supposed to pick him up in 22 minutes.  I took a quick shower and slid my outfit on,  and got in my car to go get him.

(That's me)

(That's me)

(The outfit)

(The outfit)

--_----------_----------_--------
As I waited in the airport,  I texted him.

Ra💙:
Me- where are you?
Rahart- the plane is just landing.  I'll just go get my stuff and meet you in the car.
Me- OK.
I walked back to the car and sat down,  playing some phone games.  About 22 minutes later,  he put his suitcase in the trunk,  then sat next to me in the passenger seat,  smiling.  "Hey love" He chuckled as I jumped lighting, him startling me.  As I regained my regular breathing,  he kissed my cheek. I blushed lighty before we drove off to get something to eat.  We decided to eat at a small restaurant,  sitting in the back. Of course,  some girls did come over to get an autograph,  a picture,  etc. "I missed you... " He held my hand and blushed lightly.  "I missed you more" I kissed his hand as he laughed.  Once our food came (lobster soup)  we ate and he told about the jobs he worked on.  I started to feel my eyes wander around his body.  His shirt hugged his chest and showed he arms perfectly,  his eyes we're bright with wonder and love.  His jaw was perfect as he talked.  His soft lips turned into a smirk that made my heart swoon.  "Babe." I looked up back at him,  as he bit his bottom lip. "Y-yes? " I also bit my lip in return has his jaw muscle flinched,  along with his arm muscle.  He moved next to me, took his thumb and middle finger and moved my head to look directly at him,  before swiping his thumb over my bottom lip,  making me shiver lightly.  He licked he bottom lip,  looked around for privacy before attacking my lips with his.  I kissed back with the same amount of passion and want.  He pulled me closer as he groaned softly. "We need to leave" He mumbled against my lips.  I nodded, as he gave me a peck on the lips, before walking back to his other seat.  I flagged down our waiter,  as for our stuff to go and for a check.  As we waited,  Rahart ran his finger across his lips before biting his lip.  I suddenly felt his hand land on my thigh.  He stroked it softly before squeezing it.  He closed his eyes as he moved his hand up my leg.  Before he could go any further,  the waiter came back,  giving us the check and soup cups.  I put the soups away as he payed the bill. He got up once I finished, grabbed the cups,  and we walked to the car.  He slipped it into the cup holder,  before pinning me to the side of the car.  "Rahart" I moaned as he kissed my neck.  He looked back at me with lust before kissing me.  I felt my hands go into his hair as his hands go onto my hips.  The kiss gets more and more intense as he presses his body weight onto me.  We finally pull away,  gasping for air.  "Did that make up for all the days I'd been gone, Tess? " He asked smirking,  knowing the answer.  "Not. Even.  Close. " I said in between pecks.  We then got in the car,  going back to my house to hang out.