~Chapter 3~

The best way to love me is to love yourself.
Tessa's p. o.v:

I slowly opened the door to my house,  motioning for Radars to come in afterwards.  We snuck up to my room,  and immediately started kissing.  As we made out,  we heard banging noise... Next door.  "My parents shouldn't be home,  yet... " I mumbled.  Rahart watched me as I sit on his lap. "Babe... " Rahart said,  kissing my once again,  but harder.  We fell back on to the bed,  and started to get undressed when I heard my dad's voice...
But I didn't hear my mom's.
The lady who he was with wasn't my mom.  That didn't sound even close to her.  Rahart noticed my realization,  and sat up.  "What happened? " "My dad is kissing some lady...  He is cheating on mom" Rahart held me close as I calmed down from slight anger.  I sighed and banged on the wall.  They stopped kissing and my dad sounded worried,  telling her to go out the front door and he will check on me. Rahart's jaw hitched as he walked in,  seeing me on Rahart's lap.  "You can't tell your mom" Was all he said.  My grip on Rahart's neck tightened as my dad said that. 
"Are you f*cking kidding me?! " I ripped myself from Rahart and got into his face.  "What the hell is wrong with you?! " Rahart pulled me back as my dad stared at me with disbelief.  He didn't say anything,  but he just walked away,  he's head swung low.  "You can stay with me" Rahart told me,  going to my closet and getting a duffel bag.  I nodded as he put some of my clothes I to the bag. 

----------_-----------_-------------_----------_-------

It was late at night and Rahart had just taken a shower,  so he walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Like what you see? " He asked, kissing my forehead. I rolled my eyes and got under the covers, waiting for him to join me,  which he soon did after a while. He wasn't wearing a shirt,  but he wore some sweatpants.  I wore a shirt and and one of his boxers.  He held me close as we talked about stuff.  "Are you going to tell her? " Rahart asked.  "I don't know" I yawned.  We both fell asleep after that.