~Chapter 2~

I love you sooo much
Tessa's p. o. v:

We got in the house really quickly,  shoving all of our stuff onto the marble counter,  not releasing our lips.  He put me on the couch,  before pinning me down and groaning at the sudden friction on his bulge. "I need you sooo much" I started to pull his shirt up with one hand,  letting the other hand run up and down on his abs. As he bent down to kiss me again,  we heard a car door close...
My parents.
He quickly jumped off of me,  pulling his shirt down. I turned the TV on, and fixed my hair. They walked in,  surprised to see Rahart.  "Oh hey.  I thought you were in Miami? " My dad said putting his keys down as mom kissed my cheeks.  "Well,  I was, but I finished early. " He wrapped and armed around me,  letting his arm flex.  "And you guys decided to watch the news?" My mom giggled.  We both blushed and nodded.  The only person who knew how close we got was my mom. My dad cleared his throat before saying "I hate to say this,  but we have a family dinner planned... " I growled lowly as my dad said that.  "I understand-" "Stay! " My mom stopped Rahart from getting up as my dad snaps his attention to her.  He nodded at her before kissing my cheek.  My dad walked upstairs,  stomping away.  I leaned in to him,  kissing his cheek.  We turned the TV to something else as mom cooked dinner.
-----------------------------------------------
"Could you pass the salad? " My dad asked grumpily.  I sat next to Rahart,  holding his hand as we ate.  "So are you attending the same school as Tessa? " My mom asked happily,  much to my dad's dismay.  "Yes mam.  They haven't changed me yet,  so I will take up every moment with that school and Tess. " I smiled at him as we continued to eat.  I soon saw my dad on his phone,  texting someone.  "I thought there was no phone allowed at dinner? " I asked biting into one of Rahart's biscuits that he offered me.  "I mean,  rules have been broken today... He is here,  so I should be allowed to text" He responded,  eyeing Rahart.  He coughed a bit before his phone went off.  He looked at my mom for permission,  as she gave him a nod,  before unlocking it.  "My mum is here" He stood up hugging my mom and leaving his hand out for my dad to shake,  which he didn't.  I walked him to the door and hugged him.  "Bye Love" He told me,  kissing my forehead before walking to his mum's car.  I walked back to the table,  noticing my dad clean Rahart's plate.  A smile crept onto his face as he sat back down.  "This is better". I got up,  walking to my room,  slamming the door. 

~time skip to first day of senior year~

(Outfit+me)

I walked out of the bathroom,  checking my outfit one more time,  before walking to my car.  My parents were at work,  and I was an only child.  I drove to school,  and walked into the hallway.  "TESSA! " I chuckled as Singe,  run up to me,  her heels clicking. 

"Hey

"Hey. Ready to-" I stopped mid sentence as I saw Rahart walk down the steps to me.  It's almost felt like he was walking in slow motion.  The girls stopped talking and walking too,  watching his every movement.  (Video)  "Hey love,  hey Singe" She waved at him as he kissed me.  I could hear girls get jelly,  but I didn't care.  Singe walked off to her boyfriend as I pulled my phone to take a selfie with him...
Only for my phone to not turn on.
"Dammit" I mumbled.  Rahart took my phone,  shook it twice,  before pressing the thumbprint button,  since he was in my phone.  "How did you do that? " I asked, as he opened the camera.  "I'm just really good at turning things on" He winked.  I rolled my eyes and took a picture with him,  and posting it on social media. 
Icedcoffe: @RahartAdams spending the first day of school with this guy.  So far,  so good.  💙

We walked to class holding hands.  Once it was lunch though,  instead of going there,  he pulled me into a empty hallway and into a classroom.  "Keep quiet" I told him,  going on to my knees. 

-time skip to end of the day-

As we walked to the car,  he mentioned what happened at lunch.  "I forgot how good at that you were" He said pulling me close.  I rolled my eyes and kissed him.