Let's get going

Dave:

We got invited to go to a sleepover, I'm not 10 years old.. I HATE sleepovers man. But this dude named Gamzee is friends with my dude name Karkat and he is making us go. Gamzee said that we shouldn't hurt a Lil cats feelings since she really wanted us to go. I wanted to spend my night making beats, Not hanging out with a Retarded clown and his friends.. God dammit. But I guess it won't be that bad. Karkat Is going to drive us both to Equius house. Man, I hope that dude is OK with Me. I don't really know any of those dudes so maybe new friendos? Maybe.
Anyways, Let me stop talking to myself. Yea. Let's stop doing that. Ok bye.

Karkat:

"Hurry your arce up and get into the car!" I said while putting my computer in the back seat. I was dragged into this, Why the hell does it have to be me!? God dammit.
I got into the car, Aswell as Dave.
I started the car.
And we went on our way.
"Hey karkar" Dave said.
"hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Heyyy-"
"SHUT THE HELL UP, I DONT KNOW WHY WERE IN A CAR IF YOU WERE WONDERING. LORD. THE WRITER WAS LAZY" I said. I wish people would shut up.
" I was going to say you were looking nice today, But OK. Screw you dude " Dave said.
Oh.
We were here.