The night starts.

Dave:

The car stops.
I can finally get out of the car with the tool driving. He's rude man..
Anyways,
I get out.
My pajamas be looking awesome man. There music notes, With headphones on the side. Hell yea. I wear these all the time. There cozy.....
I think I'm thinking to my self again cause Karkat was waiting for me, He was staring at me with his computer in his hands already.
"hurry the heck up" Karkat frowned and started towards the front door of the house.
I followed.
We didn't even need to knock cause Nepeta opened the door. She was probably waiting. Lol what a weirdo.
"Welcome ^ω^ Head to your sleeping bags and leave your stuff to set down!" she smiled and ran away.
We both walked in. Woah. It was warm. Really warm, Like a gym. Ew, I kind of hated it. But liked it at the same time. It smelt like pies. But not pie-ish to the nose.
Oh lord.
Gamzee was here. His sophor pies layed on a snack table.
I never had sophor. And I'm not planning too.
I set my stuff down and so did Karkat.
What did I bring? I brought my phone and headphones! A man can't live without his sweet tunes.
After that I decided to go meet Equius. Cause I wanted to dodge Gamzee and Nepeta.
It looks like Karkat already was stuck between both trolls.
I started to walk towards a buff dude locking the front door.
"Wassup man.. " I said fixing my glasses.
I think I scared him because he kind of looked at me like I was crazy. But he was also sweating a bunch, Maybe that made me think so.
"....Hello, I don't think we met before. " The buff dude said while looking down at me.
"My name is Equius, And I own this property, But since Nepeta is staying with Me. Temporarly. A sleepover is held here" he sighed.
"Oh, Cool man. It's nice to meet you. " I held a hand out, It was shook.
S H O O K
His hands were buff too, What the hell