

CHAPTER TWO
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

bad boy is unedited

Luna was sitting on the cool ground of her lonely cell

Luna was sitting on the cool ground of her lonely cell. She didn't have anyone else in her cell since her cell mate, Marcie, had been floated one month prior. She had not moved from her spot in the cell since Commander Shumway shoved her in there the day earlier. He thought it safer to have her away from the delinquents, he didn't want her revealing his secrets.

Luna stared at her grey surroundings, with the fact that she was probably going to die from radiation within the next few hours flying around her mind. Luna was scared to die. Don't get her wrong she knew she would probably get floated when she was eighteen, but she wasn't eighteen just yet and she wasn't mentally prepared. Luna still wanted to see her parents, her dad.

Her dad meant the world to her and it pained her to think that she may never get to see him again. It pained her also that he would let the council agree on sending teenagers to the ground, including his own daughter. Then again, Chancellor Jaha was sending Wells Jaha to his doom also.

The clink of her cell door unlocking snapped Luna out of her thinking. She watched the heavy metal swing open.

"Prisoner two, nine, seven, face the wall."

Luna stood and turned around, she knew there was no point in fighting it. She could be cooperative or get dragged to a drop ship kicking and screaming, really living up to her reputation of being insane.

"Hold out your right arm."

She did as the guard asked. She flinched. Luna felt pricks and metal clasp around her already purple bruised wrist - courtesy of the evil commander. The guards roughly grabbed both of her arms and pulled them behind her and forced her into the wall.

"Christ, no need to be so rough."

"Quiet."

The guards pulled her out of her cell and dragged her down the corridor. The view could be unsettling to say the least. Teenagers were thrashing and trying to run away but the guards were more trained than any of them. Delinquents were being pinned against railings, walls and the floor, their shouts echoing around the sky box.

𐊳

The rumble of the drop ship hitting the atmosphere was startling. 100 teenagers let out yelps of fear, honestly expecting to explode at any second. There was the sound of static and then TV systems around the juveniles flickered on to show the well known dark face of the Chancellor.