Next day~~

AN: IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN A WHILE BUT HERE IS THIS XDD

       So Ayato ended up getting Yui after the argument with Laito...but instead of going to the mansion Ayato took her to a small house far far FAAAR from the mansion to get Yui away from Laito for a little bit. 

      Yui had finally woke up. She looked around and wondered where she was knowing it wasn't hwr room in the mansion, she tried to stand up but was extremely light headed and fell, she had a lost look on her face and didn't see anyone around her so she screamed as loud as she could *which wasn't loud because it hurt her head* " Ay--at--o?" 

     Ayato had heard her and went to her quickly, he saw her lying on the floor and picked her up onto the bed.

      "Aya--to...where are we??" Then she had flashbacks of last night, she gave Ayato an empty gaze..." Ayato....you said you shouldn't have given laito a chance...what did you mean...would this all have been prevented because of that decision?"

      "Yui... Laito had said something...and i thought..." It went silent...." I just thought....you would be happier with...him...but i realised I shouldn't have said anything and...i put you in alot....ALOT of danger last night...I'm sorry yui..."

      "Ayato....i chose you for a reason...don't forget that." She got to tired and falls asleep on his lap. Ayato rubs her head and kisses her and says "I love you Yui...im sorry" And falls asleep.

THERE YAAA GOO FINALLY UPDATED....related note....i will update this again because i was logged in online and forgot my password so yea 🤣 hope you enjoyed:))

*has been updated mon july2nd 9.43pm*