Chapter 1

I went to my locker, and got my History things. The bell rang, so I quickly went to the classroom.

I sat next to Austin again, since he seems fine. But I can't help but notice the butterflies I feel. Do I have feelings for him already? Isn't it too early? Hey, that rhy-

"Hey Diana" Austin interrupted my thoughts

"Hi Austin" I smiled at him, he smiled back.

"S-" he was cut off by Ms. Higgins, our teacher, entering. Everyone greeted her, then she began discussing about think I don't give two shits about.

"Let's just pass notes, yeah?" I suggested.

"Sure" he agreed.

I got a piece of paper and passed it to him. It didn't have anything written since he was about to say something earlier, but was cut off by the teacher. He got it, and began writing. He passed it back with a genuine smile.

'So, Call Of Duty Black Ops 2?' I chuckled, and looked at him weirdly, before responding.

'Yeah. How bout you? What's the COD game you usually play?' I passed it to him again.

'Modern Warfare'

'Oh. I haven't played it yet, do you play COD Black Ops 2?'

'Yeah'

'Ooh! Have you played 'zombies' there?' I asked, very excited.

'Yeah! It's so fun, but when you reach round 19, it gets so hard!'

'Oh. I have only reached round 17, but I'm excited to reach 19 though! Have you played with the hell hounds?'

'Yeah. They're hard at first, but you'll get used to it.'

'Oh. How bout Tranzit?'

'Not yet.'

'Too bad, you should try it sometime.'

'Sure'

'Have you played the campaign?'

'Yeah.'

'OMG! It's my favourite!'

'Do you know that you can get bots too?'

'Yeah. I HATE veterans! I can only play with the recruits and regulars...'

'Oh, I was like that at first too, but I still can't handle the veterans. I can only kill the "hardened" '

'Oh. Well, that's still better than me.'

'True' he passed, with a soft chuckle.

'Meanie!' I joked

'You're the one that said it first! I just agreed!'

'Whateveerrrr'

'Whats your Facebook name?' He suddenly asked

'Diana Adams. Yours?'

'Austin James Thorne'

'Oh. I'll add you!'

'Thats what I was gonna do... But okay'

'Haha okay, I think the bell's about to ring, gtg'

'Okay'

With that, I kept the paper, and just stared blankly at my teacher.

I didn't notice that class was about to end until the bell rang. I got up, and went to my next class, Biology. I hate Biology! Ugh. I put my History crap in the locker, and got the Biology.... Crap. Yes, it's all crap!

I walked to the classroom, chin up, looking overly confident. Of course. I went inside the classroom, and sat at the back. I observed the students. I didn't know the names of all of them, but I knew some. Like, the hearthrobs. Yes, they're still in the same class as I am. Drake, Josh, and Patrick. Drake has tan skin, and is the tallest among all of them, and is also slightly taller than me. Josh has pale skin, and is very short, but has the looks. Patrick also has pale skin, but Josh is slightly paler, I don't think he gets girls because of his supposedly 'good looks', he only gets the, because of his cheekiness, and don't get me started on how flirty he is.

Then there's Chris. My mum and his dad are co-workers, so I know who he is, not personally though, since... Honestly, I don't even know why. Maybe I was just never interested... Hmmm, good enough!

Whilst my eyes were wandering around the classroom, it landed on my 10th grade enemy, Tracy. She's a bitch. My eyes immediately widened. I can't believe we're in the same class. This will be a horrific school year just because of that bitch!

"Hi, I'm Danielle. You are?" I was slightly startled when I heard a perky female voice. I looked to my right, to see a tall, pale girl. She seems like a flirt.

"Hey, I'm Diana" I introduced myself, giving her a small smile, which she returned.

We didn't really talk after that, I wasn't even interested, so I'm glad she didn't talk.

I saw her stand up, and headed her way to the hearthrobs, obviously gonna flirt. She started twirling her hair, and giggling like crazy. She's such a flirt. I watched her flirt, and chuckled slightly, she seemed like a stereotypical flirt. Yes, I sometimes flirt, but not THAT much! Gosh. I don't like her. At all.

*~*~

Time flew fast, and I didn't realise that school was about to end until the bell rang, I got out of the Math room, since it's my last class, I went to my locker, and placed everything there since I didn't have homework. Thank god.

I called Alex to pick me up, he's supposed to be here in 5 minutes. Whilst waiting, I heard ALL my gadgets informing me that I have a notification from Twitter. How'd I know? The ring tone. I quickly got my iPhone, opened it, and immediately 'favourited' and 'retweeted' the tweet because all the users that I put on 'notification' are my faves, so that means, it's either LM, 1D, or 5SOS. I read the tweet, and it's Louis, replying to a hater, I viewed the convo. Apparently, the user name of the girl is @CharlottePeel.

@CharlottePeel: I wish @Louis_Tomlinson would shut the fuck up. He knows his fans are all mildly retarded & will vote for Frankie if he says so.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @CharlottePeel feel free to insult me but you don't have the right to insult our fans.

(A/N: haha those tweets are true by the way. Even CharlottePeel. That was a long time ago, but me and many other directioners haven't forgotten about it. That happened on November, 2011. Long, yeah? @CharlottePeel 's profile is private. I saw her bio, and apparently she's a directionator. There's a part where the bio said 'true Directioner', 'I like Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayne and the blonde one', 'One Direction is my life' SHE DOESN'T KNOW NIALL'S NAME! Plus, she spells Zayn's name wrong! It's Zayn, originally 'Zain', but he changed it, not 'Zayne'! Ugh. Her profile pic is... LOUIS. She's a wannabe Louis girl! That bitch.)

I immediately 'awwed' it's so cute! I heard a car honking, Alex is here. True enough, I saw the Range Rover. I climbed on the back seat, and listened to Amnesia by 5SOS.

I ate dinner, it was pasta. When I finished, I brushed my teeth, then drank my daily cup of tea before I sleep. Once I finished, I went to my bedroom, removed my make up, then went to bed. I fell asleep immediately.