Chapter 2

I can't believe it's been four months since I met Austin! We're now best friends, and I recently just admitted to myself that I am, in fact, head over heels in love with Austin, my best friend. We are currently having lunch with our friends. Danielle, the girl I used to dislike, is now my best friend! Didn't see that coming . . . we are also with Drake, Patrick, Josh, Louise, Christie, Adan, Cindy, Chris, and Gina.

Drake and Danielle are now officially dating! Patrick and Josh are here, simply because they're Drake's best friends. Louise is one of Danielle and I's best friends. Christie is a loser, she has acne all over her face, and we all dislike her, but still hang out with her, because she likes paying for lunch. Cindy is also one of our best friends, along with Gina. Adan just tags along, and has a huge crush on Cindy. Chris, the son of my mum's co-worker is now friends with us.

Almost everybody knows that I like Austin, except for him. It's safe to say that he's completely oblivious. One time, Austin and I were sitting on the stairs inside the school campus, simply hanging out, when Josh saw us, and was almost sure that we were a couple. Austin immediately denied it, and said that we were just friends. I don't know why, but it felt like a million gunshots straight to my heart, even though I knew that he did not have feelings for me.

"Diana, let's go to the restroom before lunch break ends, yeah?" Danielle suggests, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh-um-sure, yeah. Let's go," I stammered, agreeing with her. We both stood up and started walking towards the restroom.

"How much do you like Austin?" Danielle asks me, once we arrived at the restroom, after making sure no one can hear us.

I looked down, then replied with, "I . . . I think I'm in love with him." I confess to my best friend, knowing that she will understand.

Danielle didn't look surprised at all, then she asked me, " Does he know about your feelings?"

I shook my head no, as an answer.

This time, Danielle was definitely surprised. "That's impossible. I mean, even a blind man would know that you love Austin! How can he be so oblivious?! Everyone knows that you have feelings for him! Yet he still thinks that all his best friend feels for him is pure friendliness." She exclaimed, incredulously, putting both hands in the air.

I sighed, "I know, but he likes someone else." I replied, looking down at my feet

"He's blind. Diana, let's go back. Forget about him, okay? At least try to. But we better be going, they might get worried." Danielle suggests, looking at me hopefully.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go." I agreed to her, once more. and we started walking back to the table where our friends were eating.

I sat down my chair, and so did Danielle on hers, but not before she sent me an assuring smile. I smiled back, of course I did.

I just hope that he could feel the same way. But hey, as a famous man once said, no one takes the taste out of peanut butter, more than unrequited love.

~.~.~.~.~

Author's Note:

Hello, loves!

You're all probably surprised that I updated, but hey, I couldn't let my readers down, right? But, please, pretty please, get my other stories more reads? I promise you, that is my other books get at least 10 new reads EACH, then my updating will be 3x faster. It would mean so much to me!

Love,

Angela