eleven

"yeon, the roads are cleared up. you can go home now." irene told her as she woke up the next morning. she smiled, but she was clearly sad.

"ah, ok. i'll see if i can get a ride home from someone." yeon grabbed her phone off the side table.

she had two messages from her best friend somin, who had been in another country for a while.

"yo bitch im back" the message read.

yeon chuckled, this was typical somin.
yeon messaged somin back asking if she could pick her up. somin had no idea where she was but she agreed anyway.

yeon walked downstairs to the living room where irene was, scrolling through her phone. "my friends going to pick me up."

"when is she going to be here?" irene asked, still looking at her phone.

"i dont know. she told me not to rush here and said she would be here as soon as she could. which could be anytime really." yeon shrugged, sitting next to irene on the couch.

"she sounds nice." irene said.

"yep. totally." yeon answered sarcastically.

"can you promise this wont be the last time you talk to me?" irene turned off her phone, looking at yeon seriously.

"of course. i promise." she said, and irene smiled happily. the three days spent in the house with her were great.

they spent about an hour watching tv, and talking about random things, when yeon's phone dinged.

"im here hoe." yeon read the message aloud.

irene instantly frowned, and followed yeon out of the house. as yeon was about to walk of the front porch, irene pulled her back and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "you better keep your promise." was the last thing she said before she walked back inside the house.

yeon got into her friends car. "you took forever." her friend smiled at her.

"you sent the message three minutes ago." yeon laughed.

"still. but who was that girl?" her friend questioned.

"irene, y'know, from school." she said simply.

"wow, yeon. didn't know you aimed for that type of girl." somin said jokingly.

"well, the more you know." yeon smiled. her friend almost stopped the car.

"i was joking. damn, i didn't know you liked her." her friend seemed genuinely suprised.

"im suprised you haven't noticed by now. i thought you knew." yeon was also suprised.

"i obviously didn't. she must like you too if she let you stay at her house. did you guys-" yeon immediately cut her off knowing where this was going.

"no! god you sound just like jinho." now somin was even more confused. everything that was happening was confusing.

"jo jinho? that annoying ass kid in the year below us?" she asked, and yeon nodded. "wow, you really need to explain."

"ok, so..."

a/n: ive updated four times in two days be happy