twenty

"kiss? please!" irene pointed to her lips again once they arrived at her own house.

yeon sighed but pecked the girl's lips anyway, making irene pout dissatisfied.

"more?" irene asked cutely, easily getting to yeon.

"fine!" yeon grabbed irene softly, and kissed her longer than before.
(im cringing at my own writing sksksk)

this time, irene was satisfied, and yeon was blushing. "pick you up at 4?" irene asked yeon as she got out of the car.

yeon nodded and irene blew a kiss to her as she walked away.

the next day, irene rang the doorbell and patiently waited for her. a few minutes later, they were on their way to the carnival. yeon was excitedly bouncing in the passengers seat.

"you're excited." irene smiled at the happy girl.

"i love carnivals. they're so fun and i haven't been to one in years. my parents never let me, they say it's too childish." yeon rolled her eyes at the thought of her parents.

"well, good news, we're here." irene stopped the car. looking up, there were many fun rides that would most likely make you sick, there were also fun games and food courts.

yeon felt quite guilty watching irene pay from entry and tickets, but she had to remind herself that irene was nearly rich.

yeon pulled irene towards one of the biggest rides. you were against a wall while it spun you around in circles.
irene looked unsure.

"come on!" yeon tugged irene who shook her head.

"how about you go on this one alone." irene said, a small bit of fear obviously in her voice.

"don't be like that irene! I'll hold your hand if you like?" that was enough for irene to agree as they got onto the ride.

"are you sure this is safe?" irene asked, looking down at the simple belt like thing that went across her hips.

"yes! i've done this a lot as a child." yeon reached out her hand to irene, who took it quickly.

the ride started out slowly, but continued and got faster and faster. irene closed her eyes tightly and tried not to scream while yeon laughed.

"is it over?" irene asked when she felt like it had slowed down. she couldn't tell because she was very dizzy.

"yeah, let's go on more rides!" yeon pulled irene off the ride and towards another one.

"im starting to wonder if i should have done this." irene sighed as they waited in line for their seventh ride.

"im glad you did. im having a lot of fun, irene." she said gratefully.

"how about we try some games now?" irene asked, bringing her over to a booth. the game specifically was about tossing darts to pop balloons. irene let yeon do this one, and she actually won.

"what do you want irene?" irene looked up to the large prizes, suprised yeon was asking her.

"the bear please." irene said, pointing to the large purple bear. the lady working at the booth took down the bear and handed it to irene who instantly hugged it. it was irene this time who ran over to another game.

irene had never been good at any of these types of games but she was tempted to win for yeon. this one was ring toss, the objective was to get rings onto one of the bottles. if you got them onto one of the colorful bottles you got a large prize.

irene tossed them randomly, hoping for the best. and by sheer dumb luck, one of them landed on the colorful bottle.

"what do you want yeon?" irene said mockingly, and yeon rolled her eyes again.

"the duck." yeon pointed to the large duck above them. the person working there gave it to her, and both of the girls walked away happily.

at the end of all of this, it was getting dark. irene drove them to her house, and carried a sleeping yeon to her bedroom. she tucked her into bed with her giant stuffed duck.
irene fell asleep quickly next to yeon.

a/n: i had to be a dumbass bitch and change the cover. which resulted with me changing all of my damn covers. which took 3 fucking hours. honestly, covers are hard to make sometimes.