Where'd you come from?

(1) Naruto calls Sasuke this, meaning bastard.
(2) Meaning, old man.
(3) Meaning, fox, in Japanese
(4) Meaning, yes, in Japanese

(A/N): CURRENT RATING; 13+

-NARUTO POV-

UGH! I hate this sooooo much!

My squad was sent on another 'mission' to catch that stupid Tora cat!

"Sakura, point C."
"Sasuke, point B."
No...
"..."
"Kakashi point D, Naruto?"
"I don't know where I am! I'm near a flower...I am point flower."

I could feel them rolling their eyes. Then, a bush near me begins shaking.

"Kakashi-Sensei, there is a rattling bush near me!"
"Naruto, check out what's in there. Sasuke, Sakura, find the target. Naruto, I'll be there soon..."

I move towards the bush carefully. Suddenly, the shaking stops. I look in the bush, I can't believe my eyes!

There stood a pink fox with nine tails.

"Sakura and Sasuke here, we caught Tora." "Alright."

Before I knew it, Kakashi-sensei, Sakura, and Teme(1) (A/N): I wrote tene and it auto corrects XD were all in front of me.

"Naruto, what's in that-," Sakura began and poked her head over my shoulder,"OH MY GOD! THAT IS SOOO CUUUUUTE!"

She pushed me out of the way, and I land on the floor with a loud thud right on my back.

I saw Sakura pick up the fox. "Is something wrong with it's paw?" Teme asked.

Kakashi-sensei looked at it carefully,"Seems like it. Where's Tora?"

"Over there." Sakura points to a tree, where Tora is trying to escape.

I quickly run over and grab Tora,"Got her."

-PLACE CHANGE, HOKAGE TOWER-

Sakura carries the fox up to the Hokage tower and I carried Tora.

After reaching the tower and entering Jiji's (2) office, I gave Tora to the daimyo's wife.

"Hokage-Sama, during the mission, we found something you might wanna see." Kakashi-sensei said.

Sakura walked up and showed the fox to Jjiji. "That fox has, nine tails?" He asked.

We all just nodded. "And it's ankle is sprained." Sakura said.

Suddenly the fox began sniffing the air, then started struggle ing in Sakura's hold.

She let it go. It sniffed Kakashi, then Teme, then me.

After the fox sniffed me, it began jumping on me and putting it's front legs on my pants.

"Naruto, it wants you to pick it up." Kakashi-sensei said. I nodded and picked up the fox.

Suddenly, white chakra surrounds it. And this red chakra surrounds me. Suddenly, it's ankle is all healed.

The fox jumped out of my arms and began walking around, testing out the leg.