Good to see my fox girl (C ranked mission prt 2)

-🦊KIMI POV🦊-

After packing and leaving the village, we were silent other than a few occasional questions.

After a little, a see an out of place puddle and smile as I know the demon brothers. I change to my fox form and wait.

Before I know it, Gōzu and Meizu lunge out of their hiding spot and pick me up. I jump out of their hands and change to my human form.

"You guys are a little rusty, eh?" I teased. "Kimi, what's going on here?" Kakashi asked. "Well, this is Gōzu." I pointed,"And this is Meizu. They are my old friends."

"So A-ranked criminals are your,'old friends'? Or is something else going on here?" Sasuke asked.

"Wow. You don't trust me. I'm 'hurt' Sasuke. Very,'hurt'." I said, words laced with venom and sarcasm.

"Good one, Kimi-Chan!" Naruto laughed and high-fived me.

"So, Gōzu, Meizu. What are you doing here. I'm here on a mission. And in a ninja mission." I said, lacing venom in my words.

The twins looked at each other and dropped to the floor, bowing.

"We are so sorry, Kimi-Sama." Gōzu said, genuinely.

"Yeah! We wouldn't have taken this mission if we knew you where gonna be here, hime-sama!" Meizu begged.

"It's fine, twins. Just go back to Gato and we will take care of everything else." I told them honestly.

"Hai, Kimi-sama!" They exclaim at the same time, then ran off into the bushes.

"Well, that was fun! On with the mission?" I asked.