New School

If you guys want to see some of my Baldi Fanart (I'll post on here, too) my Music.ly has a bunch of it ^u^ You guys can check it out if you want! My username is 👑Queen👑(trash_mouth)

You groan as the sound of your alarm clock went off. You realized it was the day you finally go to a new school. You've been depressed the whole week when your parents broke the news you will be transferring schools because they couldn't afford your old school.
Flashback
"MUM YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!" you screamed at your mum, tears rolling down your beautiful (e/c) eyes.
"I'm sorry, (Y/N)," Your mum looked at your stepfather, her eyes begging him to take her place. But he didn't accept. "Your father and I couldn't afford the school. They kept making us pay your lunch and your textbooks, even though you has enough, and we just couldn't afford it.. "
You felt anger flow through your body. You felt your head start beating, and your heart begin to broke into two.
"BUT I HAD ALL MY FRIENDS THERE!!! " You cried, slamming your fist on the desk. You couldn't deal with this. Your parents were cramming so much into your head, you couldn't deal with it.
~Silence~

Your father broke the akward silence
"We'll go get more stuff for school tomorrow.. "
Present
Now today was the day, new school, new friends,more stuff to cram into your head. You start to feel your cheeks burn. You touch your face to see you have been crying. The tears just felt good to come out. You couldn't help it, you needed to cry: it was your specialty.
~Time skip cause your writer is a lazy person XD~
You wave back at your mum as she drove off (you didn't know how to drive... Yet!) You open the big door to the school, and you immediately felt something was wrong with this place. It had a strange... Ora or presence to the place; it also smelled like something died, but you brushed that off your shoulders not thinking much of it.
"OH HI!!" you snapped out of mid thought and looked at your surroundings, seeing a very tall male-about 6'8 6'9 maybe- with a green turtleneck sweater, skinny blue trousers, brown shoes, and he had brown eyes.. But they weren't dark, nor were they very bright. They were a really nice chocolate brown color. You couldn't help to get lost in them.
The only preternatural thing about this man is that he was wearing bright rosy red lipstick, and he only had one, long (don't get your minds in the gutter yet you nastys XD), curly piece of hair on the top of his head. You found it cute.
"Hi and welcome to my schoolhouse! " the stanger exclaimed, doing a cute little pose.
You couldn't help to giggle at the mans silliness; it was kinda cute.
"Hi," you waved, holding a hand out. "My names (Y/N), what's yours? "
"Mr. Baldi is the name!" He accepted the hand shake, shaking it nicely. Your face flushed a little at the touch of the taller males hand. It was so soft... Abnormally soft. What type of lotion was he using?
You let go of his hand, looking at Mr. Baldi.
"So, when does class start?" You asked, brushing a hand through your tinder (long or short doesent matter XD) (H/C) hair.
He looked at his watch, tapping it with his finger.
"In 10 minutes. You can go ahead and explore. B U T D O N ' T E V E N T H I N K A B O U T B E I N G L A T E. "
You got startled by the sudden anger that rose in him. Maybe he had a issue with late kids? You froze, but quickly nodded
"Y-yes, sir. I'll make sure I'll be early" you smile as you explored the halls.

BICH IT BE BALDIMORE'S POV!
I smiled at my new student. She seemed very nice for a 17 year old (yes you're 17. I don't want Baldi fucking a small child that's like 12 -n-) She also seemed very smart, so I couldn't wait to teach her some maths!
I rubbed my wrists, checking the clock, seeing it's almost time to start getting my maths equations ready.

Your pov

I really didn't want to explore much. I was very sleepy and I could barely keep my eyes open. As I was exploring, I saw a little girl skipping my way, holding a jump rope, repeating the words, 'Let's play!' over and over again.
As she approached, she held out the jump rope, wanting me to jump. I tilted my head, my dumbass brain not really getting the hint.
"You.. Want me to jump?" My voice trailed off, as I looked at her scribbled out eyes.
She nodded excitely, clapping her hands. "YES!!! JUMP FIVE TIMES! " She exclaimed. Even though her eyes were scribbled out, I can tell they had a hint of sparkle in there.
"Okay! " I smiled as I jumped
Jump
"1"
Jump
"2"
Jump
"3"
Jump
"4"
"WOW!!! Let's play again, sometime!" She giggled as she ran off. As I was about to walk off, I noticed I didn't get the girls name.
Eh.. I thought, I'll ask her later
~Time skip~
No ones pov
You walked into Mr. Baldi's classroom to see him on his desk, reading a big maths book. He lowered his book, giving you a big smile.
"Oh good!" He clasp his hands together "you're not late! I knew I could trust you!"
You blush at the excitement of his voice, giggling along with him.
"Please, take a seat, " He potioned his hand around the classroom, wanting you to sit down.
As you were finding a seat to sit in, you noticed that no one else was in the classroom accept you and Mr. Baldi. You dust it off your shoulders and sat in a seat near Baldis desk.
Baldi got up from his seat, holding a notebook, giving it to you.
"I want you to solve these three maths problems. Get it right, you might get something special!"
You smiled and got out your fancy red pen, examining the problems once he handed you the notebook.
Weird...
You shook your head, looking at the problems.
Why are these problems for 6 year olds?
You sighed in relief, thanking yourself that this won't be a hard school after all. You almost liked it more... Well kinda. The weird presence still freaked you out...and the smell..
You answered the questions giving the notebook to Baldi once you're done. He smiled widely, looking at you.
"Heres your prize!" He handed you a shiny quarter " (I'm not american. You can tell)
You cock your head, taking the money, staring at it. What can you do with just a quarter? I mean, you can buy a soda from the soda machine you saw down the hallway. Maybe..
You look at Baldi, and have him a sweet smile.
"Welp, I best be going. What's the next class?" You pointed out the door, bending over to grab your stuff.
"There is no other classes except Maths..." He stared at you with a blank expression. "You'll be back here in 30 minutes." His smile went back on his face like nothing happened. "See ya (Y/N)!"
Baldis pov
As I saw (Y/N) walk out the door, I felt my face heat up. I touched my face and I started to feel hot.
"What's going on..? " I quietly asked myself. I felt my heart race, and my temperature seemed to grow more. Was it... This... Feeling..... Even when I saw (Y/N) bend over, I couldn't help to stare at her ass. It was very selfish of me, but my eyes were in control.
.
.
.
.
And apparently my "ruler" was hard and in control, too...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI GUYS!!! I REALLY HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS FIRST CHAPTER!
I'll definitely write more on this story :3.

Love ya guys! ❤️❤️❤️