College (smut ahead)

So I took a little break and I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things.  I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile,  and I deeply apologize for that.  But I'm alive!  Yay!  

*HEATHERS REFERENCES AHEAD*

S. I. T. E

Well... Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~

"She's growing up,  honey!" Your mum cried,  leaning over to be comforted by your step-father. Your step-father rubbed his hand up and down your mums back trying to get her to calm down.

"Well,  you guys knew this day will eventually come. " You chuckle,  leaning over to give the two a big bear hug.

"HEY!! DOES THIS MEAN I CAN TAKE HER ROOM?" Your 15 year old younger brother yelled from the sitting room, jumping up and down on the couch.

"No, that certainly does not." your mum snapped and leaned up from your step- dads arms.  "speaking of rooms... Did you clean yours?"

"No... "

"Than go clean it!"

As your brother rushed upstairs to clean his room,  your mum turned back to you and gave you a very soft warm smile.

"Please be careful out there."

You nodded and turned around to walk to your car.  Before you reached the handle,  you felt someone pull you back.  You look up to see your step-father have a deep cold eye expression on his face.

"Don't let any guy,  or girl,  take advantage of you.  You are my daughter and I don't want anyone taking advantage of you or peer pressure you.  Also, if you happen to, " Your father opened your hand and slipped 6 things of condoms into the palm of your hand. "Take these just in case.  I don't want you getting pregnant. "

You blushed and nodded. 
"I love you guys!" You exclaimed.  "I promise I'll call you everyday after my classes! "

You opened the door to the car,  waving back at them as you started to drive off.

***

You arrive to your dorm room,  which was only a few blocks away from the University you were going to.  You smiled as you got all your stuff settled in.
  You had a blow up bed in the corner of the room,  you had all the kitchen essentials (idk if College has a Kitchen in the dorm: I'm only 15, I'm not in college yet -3-) , and you had a little mini laptop on the bed. 

You stretched,  smiling at the nice decorations you did.  You decided to text your mum and dad that you got settled in and you were doing great!
You put your phone up and walked over to your bed wanting to get ready for your big day of school tomorrow.  You turned off your light and drifted off to dream world.

-time skip to school cause I'm a lazy ass -3- -

You opened the doors to the school,  seeing how strangly empty it was for a large school like it was.  You shrugged it off and looked down at your schedule seeing that your maths class was first.
Fuck...  You thought.  I fucking hate maths and it's my FIRST class!!!!

You groan and headed to the class it was setteled in. You headed to the classroom "99" and opened the doors.  You saw a bald man- well he had a little strain of hair- with a green turtleneck sweater,  blue tight trousers,  and some nice brown dress shoes.
He's kinda c- SHUT UP (Y/N)!!!! YOU CANT BE FALLING IN LOVE WITH ANYBODY YET!!!  YOU JUST GOT HERE!

"Miss, " the bald man looked down at his paper.  "(F/N),  (L/N)? " 

You nodded and took a seat.  His eyes followed you as you took a seat.  You didn't notice it,  but he was looking at you in a... Sexual manner?  He seemed to be into you... Oh boi.