Baldi no~ (smut..again)

You crawled out of bed,  getting ready for your new day of school.  You growled at the thought of going to this new school your parents signed you up for.  You didn't want to go,  you wanted to stay home and read nothing but fanfics all day (literally me everyday XD).
  You threw open your closet doors,  grabbing a cute shirt, and some ripped skinny trousers your mother got for you on your 15th birthday.  You threw them on and walked into the bathroom, brushing your hair out, starting to use a curling iron to curl some of it.  You didn't want to dress nice at all for a stupid school day,  but you still wanted to look decent so you didn't look like you just crawled out of a sewer drain.
   After you finish getting ready,  you head downstairs to see your mother greeting you with a nice breakfast.  She looked up and smiled at you,  handing you a plate of pankcakes and some toast. You smiled and took the plate,  sitting down.
  "You'll have to hurry up and eat cause school starts in 20 minutes." She chuckled,  setting down with a plate for herself,  starting to cut a piece of pankcake with her fork.
  "So,  are you nervous?" She asked,  eating the piece.
  "Well.. Yeah... Kinda.. " You chuckled,  spreading some jam on your toast before taking a bite. 
  "Don't be nervous sweety,  I know you'll do fine today. "
  You loved your mother to pieces and always loved it when she was always there for you.  You and her always had your fair share of arguments. But after awhile,  you'll crawl into her arms and let all your emotions get away.  Ever since your dad left when you were only 3, things were very tight shift around.  Your mother had to work overtime just to pay for food and roof to live under. You always tried your best to help her around the house and make sure she was greeted with hugs and kisses everyday.  You always tried to spend every second of your time with her,  but your mother always says to go out somewhere and do what teenagers usually do.  You obviously always denied because you only wanted to be with her just to help.

  "Get your bag ready, honey. " Your mother smiled,  taking your plate,  putting it in the sink.  "I'm about to start the car so we can leave. "
  You smiled and ran up to go get your bag,  running back downstairs,  heading to the car.
***
You couldn't help to notice the sky getting darker when you start to approach closer to the school.  You clutched your seat belt,  looking to your right seeing your mother,  feeling your forehead.
  "Mum.. I.. Think I have a fever..." You tried to bribe your mum to make you skip.
  "Honey,  you're just nervous.  I'll know you'll do great today.  Go have fun.  Make some new friends. " She gave you a sweet smile,  patting your shoulder.
  You can't help to smile.  You nodded and unbuckle your seat belt,  getting out of the car.  You closed the door,  waving at your mum as she drove off. 
   You turned around to take a good glance at the school,  seeing how... Odd it looked.  You stood there for a good 30 seconds before starting to slowly and hesitantly walk up the front entrance of the school.
  You slowly pushed opened the doors,  taking a good glance at the school.  It seemed... Very empty for a big school like this.  You closed the doors behind you,  getting so lost in thought you didn't hear a voice greeting you in a nice manner.
  "Oh hi!!" A voice echoed through the deep halls,  making you jump.
  You look in front of your seeing a very tall male in a bright green turtleneck sweater,  skinny trousers,  brown shoes,  and a single piece of hair poking out of his head.  You cocked your head at the strange man in front of you.  He was... Certainty something... Not to mention he had bright rosey red lipstick spread across his lips. 
  You coughed up an answer, so things didn't seem so awkward between you and the tall male.
  "My names (Y/N)  (L/N). " You smiled,  running a hand through your hair.
  "My names Mr.  Baldi, " The male smiled "and welcome to my schoolhouse!!!"
  You rolled your eyes, smiling up at Mr.  Baldi.  You adjusted your bag on your shoulders,  looking around the deep empty halls.
  "So... Where's the classroom?" You ask.
Mr.  Baldi pointed right behind him,  pointing to the classroom '99'.
  "That's my maths class!" He tapped his watch.  "Class starts in 5 minutes.  So go ahead and start seating yourself."
  You shrugged,  walking into the classroom,  setting your stuff on the ground,  getting out a notebook and a pencil. 
  Mr.  Baldi walked in,  closing the door behind him,  walking up to the chalk board. You look around,  noticing that no one else showed up.  You felt yourself shrink in size,  knowing it will just be you and this weird looking teacher. He pointed at the equations he wrote on the board, wanting you to solve them.
"Answer these questions correctly,  and you might get a special prize!" Mr baldi exclaimed,  having a dumbfounded smile on his face.
  Idiot   You thought.
You looked at the questions,  getting very confused.  This shit was too easy.  You thought this was going to be a hard maths class,  but it turned out to be easier than you thought.
2+3
5-7
2+8
Read the questions.  You scoffed at how easy this was.  You wrote down the answers in your notebook,  shoving the notebook into the tall males hands.  He smiled and looked at the page,  smiling at you. 
  "Congratulations!!  You answered all of them correctly!" He fished in his pockets,  handing you a nice shiny quarter.  You glared at the 'prize' he gave you, not saying a word.
  'What the he'll is this? ' you thought,  staring at Baldi. You didn't want to make him feel bad so you put on a fake smile,  putting the quarter in your pocket.
   Baldi started to ramble about math and shit you obviously being  the rebble and not listen a single word he said.  You started to drift off
     "(Y/N) "
    "(Y/N) "
    "(Y/N) "
"(Y/N)!!!"
You jolted awake,  looking up,  seeing Baldi tower over you,  grinding his teeth together.  You dazzily rubbed your eyes,  still looking up at the male.
  "Got a problem?" You sassed.
Baldi didn't like that response coming out of your mouth.  He pulled a ruler out from behind him. He smacked your desk,  starting to shout at you with obvious rage.
  "I asked you three questions and you didn't respond!!!!"
  You yawned,  rolling your eyes. "I didn't know that was such a problem."
Baldis ears puffed out steam,  his face obviously very red.
  "Listen here, young lady!  I don't want that shit coming out of your mouth! " he pointed his ruler at you.  "Or you'll be wishing you were never born!"
  You stood there like a statue,  staring up at Baldi.  His expression didn't seem very nice.  You decided to actually start to listen before you got kicked out of the school.  You didn't want to go home early and break the news to your mother.
  "Yes,  Baldi." You bowed your head,  turning full attention to the bald headed man.
  "Good girl. " He treated you like a pet.
You growled under your breath hating this man.  You thought about running out of the room,  but you didn't.
  "Okay,  (Y/N),  solve this. " He slapped his ruler against the chalkboard,  making some dust kick up. 
  You answer the first two questions easily,  but you just stared at the third one,  very confused.
  "Um.. Baldi sir? " You looked up at him for assistance.
  He looked down at you,  raising a brow.
  "Mhh? "
  "I... Don't get the third question.. " you pointed to the problem,  seeing all the numbers -or at least you thought it was numbers-  all scribbled out.
  Baldi just stared at you with a 'really' look plastered on his face.  He sighed and pointed to the problem with his ruler.
  "Just add this,  and subtract this. " he said,  pointing again at the problem.
You just sat their dumbfounded. 
Add what?!  Theirs literally no numbers! 
  You thought to yourself, tapping your pencil gently om your notebook. You had no choice,  you HAD  to guess.  Their was no choice,  you didn't get the problem;  especially when the fucking problem is all scribbled out!
  You quickly wrote down an answer,  showing Baldi the answer.
...
...
...
You felt your heart drop on how silent it got.  You removed the notebook away from your face,  seeing Baldi stare down at you,  his ruler held tightly with both hands.  You gulped and nervously got up,  seeing him eye down your everymove.
  "You... Got the question wrong.." He growled, smacking his ruler against his hand. 
You looked at him,  backing up against the door,  reaching for the doorknob.  He started to get closer,  so you made a run for it,  dashing down the hall like you were Sanic.  You didn't care for who stopped you,  you didn't want your ass getting beat by a fucking bald headed lipstick mother fucker. 
  As you ran,  you felt someone pull you back.  You squeak and looked up,  seeing a brown headed man,  blacked out eyes,  and a stripped shirt.  He seemed to be a lot taller than Baldi.
  "No running in the halls, " He said in a raspy voice,  dragging you to a weird room. You tried to fight back,  but it was no use;  he was way too strong for you.
  He threw you into the room,  closing the door.
  "45 second detention for you." He said through the door,  walking away.  "When will you learn?"
  "I'll learn when you shove your head up your ass." You growled,  crossing your arms,  waiting for the 45 seconds to be over.  You heard slapping down the hall,  your heart dropping.
Baldi....
You froze,  hearing Baldis snaps get closer.  You didn't wait for detention to be over,  you dashed out the door,  making sure not to be seen by the brown headed man. 
  You turned a sharp corner,  taking a deep breath,  thinking you lost him.  You felt someone grab your arm tightly,  so tight you thought it was going to fall off.  You look up to  see Baldi holding your arm tightly,  smirking.
  "You naughty girl.  Thought you were going to get away from me,  eh? " Baldi pulled your arm,  taking you to his room,  closing the door,  locking it.
You froze,  backing away,  tripping over one of the legs of the desk,  sending you tumbling over backwards.  Baldi smirked,  looking from head to toe on your body, licking his lips.
  You noticed and covered your body, your face becoming as red as Mr.  Krabs.
  "Y-you pervert!  St-Stare somewhere else!" You jumbled your words becoming a mess.
  He didn't listen,  he got down on his knees,  pulling you by your waist so you're closer to him.  He bit your earlobe,  licking it.
  "You're mine~" He moaned into your ear, rubbing your hips.
  You moaned,  not being able to help yourself. Your hips were very sensitive. He smirked at you,  starting to lick your neck.  You shivered,  pushing him away.
  "P-please.. G.. Go away.. " You couldn't add any serious in your voice.  It felt very good and you wanted more,  but you didn't want him doing any more.
  Baldi smirked,  pulling you back to him,  starting to take undo your trousers. 
"You're not fighting~ you must be enjoying this~" He dug his hand into your pants,  feeling how wet you are through your panties.  "Ohh~~"
You groaned,  biting onto your sleeve,  watching every move Baldi made.  He starting to rub you through your undies feeling your hot sweaty mess.
  "B-baldi... Please... Ahh~ don't stop..~" You moaned under your breath,  wrapping your arms around Baldi.  Baldi smirked,  taking your shirt off with his free hand,  unclasping your bra- somehow with his free hand-  and started to suck on one side,  rubbing the other,  still messing with your nether region.
  You felt yourself give up,  letting him take you all.  You moaned loudly,  throwing your head back in satisfaction.  You could feel him smirk while he sucked harder on your right breast.
  "B-Baldi~ Ah-ah~"
Baldi pulled away,  taking his hand away,  smirking devilishy at you. You couldn't help it,  he was so fucking damn cute with that smirk. 
"I think you're wet enough~~" He pulled down his trousers,  lining himself up with your entrance.
  "Ready~" he smirked,  slapping your ass.
  "Please Baldi~ Fuck me~"
What the hell did I just say?!???  Why am I letting him do this?!?!?  Come on (Y/N)!!!  Fight back!!
But you didn't.  All you did was nod as you feel Baldi push into you.  You let out a long low moan feeling him fill all of him up inside you.  You wrap your arms around Baldi, moaning into his ear,  biting onto it.
  He groaned,  starting  to thrust himself inside of you,  causing you to scream his name.  He kept thrusting,  having you a big moaning mess.
  "Baldi!!!  AHHH~~ I-Im gonna~"
   "You cum,  and I'm going to punish you harder~" Baldi growled into your ear,  thrusting faster.
  You moan out,  trying to hard not to cum yet.   You kept telling yourself no every time you get close to a orgasim.
  After what felt like years,  you hear a grunted out voice say.
  "Ugh... You can... Ohh~~…ahh~ cum now~~" Baldi groaned,  thrusting harder into you.  You immediately orgasimed all over his member, feeling very relieved.  Baldi pulled out and came all over your stomach,  not wanting to be the responsible owner of a teen mum. 
  You took deep breaths,  staring at the ceiling,  seeing stars.  You lifted yourself up,  staring into Baldis eyes.
"I... Didn't know... You could do sex... So good.. " You chuckled out a breath, leaning against him,  feeling the sudden heartbeat in Baldis chest
  The sound felt... So relaxing.. Pretty soon,  you didn't realized that you were already asleep.

Hey I hope everyone loved this chapter!  Please give me ideas,  I'm running out of ideas XD ❤️ please suggest them in the comments.
❤️2390 words❤️