something,everything is wrong

warnings: spoilers for those who haven't watched rebellion yet!,mild violence/lots of yelling,fighting

and a bit of a optional extra....

theme song: Howl - Florence and the Machine

(also! I'll be referring to demon!homura as 'homurakuma',the past homura as homura,and witch homura as homulilly,and god!madoka as the "law of the cycle".)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Homura had been selfish,wanting Madoka and the "Law of the Cycle" all to herself.

Well, Homurakuma, had Madoka all to herself now.

Homura was to far gone to get to her,Homullily lost her,and Homurakuma had her.

Simple,really.

Sayaka,however,remembered Madoka,aka the "Law of the Cycle". And,of course she snapped at Homurakuma.

More like howled.

Sayaka had screamed at Homurakuma about what a cursed,wicked,beast she was,and how she needed to let Madoka go. She also said that Homurakuma had basically "forced Madoka into some kind of twisted marriage".

She found this funny,and somewhat true.

Kyoko and Mami,however,lived on. They hadn't remembered Madoka,so they weren't a problem. Sayaka,however....

She wasn't so lucky.

Sayaka,had,"unfortunately"(Homurakuma didn't think it so unfortunate.),died in a car "accident".

She had broken three of her ribs,snapped her arm in half,and well,it was a site to see.

She had flung through the windshield,and blood was everywhere. Covered the whole rode,really.

Homurakuma made sure Madoka never met Sayaka and the other yet,so she didn't feel pain.

She still felt pain for Kyoko and Mami,though. But that was ok.

After all,Homurakuma didn't want Madoka to suffer. She wanted her to be happy,never hear anything horrid.

And those who brought her pain would be punished.

For example,there was a boy in Madoka's class that poked fun at the way she looked.

That same day,he died in a shooting.

Said boys friend called Madoka a "witch" and that she caused the death.

2 months later,he'll die in a simple house fire.

It was like Homurakuma had put a cloak of happiness over Madoka. She would never find out about magical girls,never have loved ones die,and so on.

Homura wasn't like that. Homura was foolish,and simply repeated the same mistakes.

Homulilly made different mistakes,but still lost Madoka.

But not Homurakuma.

She wouldn't loose Madoka.

And Madoka wouldn't even know she had her in the first place.

Because to her,nothing at all was wrong.

But in reality, something was wrong.

Everything was wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

phew...Homurakuma, you're such an assbutt!! <~< poor sayaka...

welllll...i really did love writing this though so whatevs c: