Chapter 2...Confessions

1st Reader Pov
"I have to tell [2nd Readers Name] about this crush..."

2nd Reader Pov
"I have to tell [1st Readers Name] about this crush..."

Both Pov
"I'll tell her at school tomorrow..." I told myself.

1st Reader Pov
I decided to go to sleep and set my alarm for school the next day. Me and [2nd Readers Name] had lunch together so I'll tell her then. I thought back on the fan fictions I had read...Ticci Toby. As I thought about him I drifted off to sleep. My dreams were filled with pieces of fan fiction as well as my life.
Beep beep...Beep beep...Beep beep... My alarm went off and I quickly turned it off. "Now to change into something for school," I said to myself. In the end I decided on my simple uniform...

Our school had decided to wear uniforms because they are cheap and don't want to deal with having a dress code

Our school had decided to wear uniforms because they are cheap and don't want to deal with having a dress code. I didn't hate the uniform...but I would like to wear something a bit different now and then. Once dresses I brushed my H/C hair and grabbed my bag. I snuck down the stairs quietly to try and avoid my mom and the little twerp, but it didn't work.
"[1st Readers Name] I want you to be home right after school...no hanging out with [2nd Readers Name] since you were late yesterday and tried to hurt your brother," she said in a serious tone. I scoffed and said, "he's not my brother," before heading to school. On the walk there I noticed the local freak sitting on a bench. I quickly walked past him and continued on my way to school. Nobody really new the guy and his family was killed in a fire. Rumors say that he was the one that started the fire so people started keeping their distance from him. I just think he is plain out creepy, he always looked around as if someone was watching him. Weirdo...

2nd Reader Pov
My mom woke me up and yelled, "you're gonna be late so hurry!" I got up and hurriedly put my uniform on(picture from before)and put my H/N into a ponytail as I ran out the house saying, "see ya after school." I ran towards my school. I can't be late again or else I might get into trouble...I thought. I had been late 5 times in the passed 2 months. As I ran down the street I saw the bullies at the front doors of the school. Instead of slowing down so try and find a way around them I ran right passed them and flipped off [1st Bullies Name]. They seemed shocked by my action and yelled, "hey!!!" I ignored them and quickly made my way to my first class. Once there I relaxed and sat down in my seat. "Here," I whispered. I quickly pulled out my phone and sent a text to [1st Readers Name] saying that I had to tell her something at lunch. She replied by saying, "I have something I have to tell you as well...see ya at lunch." See ya...I put my phone into my pocket and the bell rang for class to begin.
After a few classes it was finally lunch time so I got my food and went up to the roof to eat with [1st Readers Name]. Once she got there we started eating, but suddenly she stopped.

1st Reader Pov
It's now or never...I stopped eating and looked at [2nd Readers Name]. "I have a crush on Ticci Toby!" She looked at me with a shocked face and then burst out laughing. Why is she laughing...I thought. "I have a crush on him too," she whispered to me. We both sat there for a moment in silence then burst out laughing together. It felt good to laugh. "Okay, okay, now let's see...we have to make a pact," she said. I looked at her quizzically. "No matter who he picks we have to stay friends and act the same way as we do right now okay," she said. "Okay," I replied. I pulled out my trusty knife and she got out some bandages she kept for just in case emergencies. We cut our palms and held hands for a full minute before we cleaned the cuts and bandaged them properly.
"Friends till the end," I said. "Friends till the end," she replied. We always said friends till the end because we know that we will eventually die so why say best friends forever. We already accepted our fate that we would eventually die and leave each other. And we lived every second together till that time as if it was our last.
"Oh and my mom said that I can't hang with you after school today because I was late yesterday..." I said, "but I don't care so we can check out the woods by the park if you want?"

2nd Reader Pov
"Let's do it," I replied, "into the woods we go." We already had all the supplies we needed inside of our lockers and so we decided to go straight to the woods after school. The bell rang and we headed off to our separate classes. The classes were boring like usual so I ended up drawing doodles of the Creepypasta members. They were pretty good until the teacher snatched up my journal I was drawing in. "What are these," he asked angrily. "They're Creepypastas," I replied. I was a bit annoyed that he had taken my journal away from me so I snatched it back and hid it in my desk with all my other books. "Detention after school today young lady," he retorted. I rolled my eyes and thought...not today...I plan to go to the woods not dumb detention. I looked out the window and barely paid attention to the teacher as students tried to hold in their laughs.

1st Reader Pov
"Let's do it," she said, "into the woods we go." We usually were told not to go near the woods but we were curious. Plus we were fans of Creepypasta so why not adventure around in the woods. I said for her to meet me by her locker since we already had the supplies. When the bell rang I went to class but sadly the popular kids were in my class. "Hey baby," one said, "wanna go to my place after school." I growled and put on a smile before turning to look at him. "Sorry but I prefer people that actually have a personality so no thanks," I sad sweetly. Just to make sure he new that I didn't want to be with him I added, "why don't you ask one of your 37 ex-girlfriends instead...I'm sure they would love to." He seemed shocked by my answer as I turned to face the board.
Our teacher was talking about another meaningless subject that wouldn't matter when I grow up. They always teach us such pointless things...like when am I gonna need this information in my future.
The guys friends made fun of him for being rejected by me. He hated them for it and told them that they weren't invited to his party for laughing at him. How pathetic are these people...oh well...I thought...can't wait to explore the woods with [2nd Readers Name] after school...
Soon the bell rang for school to end and I grabbed my stuff from my locker before heading over to [2nd Readers Name]'s locker. Once their she grabbed her things and we ran towards the park before anyone could stop us.

2nd Reader Pov
I looked ahead of us at the woods, we had decided to stop at the park to catch our breathe and check that we had everything. I sat down and sharpened my knife in case of emergency and [1st Readers Name] decided to take this chance to sharpen hers too. Once done we put our knives into our pockets and stood up looking at the woods. Maybe we'll meet our crush Ticci Toby in these woods...I thought.

Both Pov
While admiring the woods we heard the chuckle of...