Chapter 7...Meeting A Murderer

Crack...

1st Reader Pov
I suddenly heard the crack of a nearby tree and looked around. After looking around for awhile I didn't see anything to bring my attention. I looked back at [2nd Readers Name] and asked if she heard it too. She nodded yes and looked around. "I don't see anything so that's weird," I whispered. Suddenly another crack was heard and I turned around to see...Ticci Toby?!?!

2nd Reader Pov
"Huh," I said. I heard another crack and looked at [1st Readers Name], she was looking at something with a slight blush. "What are you looking at," I asked. She pointed her finger at something so I looked over her shoulder to see what it was. Wait a second...that's TICCI TOBY!!! He's actually here...I looked at [1st Readers Name] and she said, "looks like you won the bet [2nd Readers Name]." We both stared at Ticci Toby in wonder. He was upside down with his feet still in the air. He probably fell out the tree...I think as I look at the broken branch to the left of him. He looked up at us and had to blink a few times. Ticci Toby jolted up into a sitting position and turned around to look at us. He slowly stood up without taking his eyes away from us. How cute...I thought...he's nervous...

Ticci Toby Pov
Oh no...the branch I was on snapped and I fell to the ground. Well what a great first impression...I thought as I sat up quickly. I turned around and slowly stood up to look at them. They were even prettier up close. "Looks like you won the bet [2nd Readers Name]," said [1st Readers Name]. I looked at them in shock...I'm handsomer than they thought I'd be...wait they think I'm handsome and aren't scared...remember Tobias they're murderers too so why would they be scared...then again they're beginners and I'm a professional...get it together Tobias...snap out of it...I just stared at them and didn't see [1st Readers Name] walk in front of me.
I was brought out of my thoughts by her snapping her fingers in my face. I quickly jumped back and hit a tree. "H-hi there y-you," I whispered. She pulled her hand back and said, "sorry for startling you Toby...you are the real Toby right." I was slightly offended...they think I might be a fake...I am Ticci Toby the one and only killer...I looked up at both of them and said, "yeah I-I'm the r-real Ticci Toby." They looked me up and down and nodded to each other. "Wanna go on a killing spree with us," asked [2nd Readers Name] in an excited tone of voice. I nodded yes and the two walked to either side of me and said, "lead the way." I looked back and forth between the two...they want ME to go on a killing spree with THEM...this is the best day of my life!!!
I started walking towards a nearby spot that would be perfect for a killing spree. It was right by the woods, far from the police, and people here thought that leaving their kids in the woods would bring good luck. I hated these people, they sacrificed their innocent kids for their own safety. I never killed their kids though. I would bring them to an orphanage in a nearby town. After bringing them there I would tell them to not tell anyone what I looked like, where I went, and above all, never go into the woods. They would agree to my conditions and I would leave. I looked through the woods and saw the town...almost there...I looked at [1st Readers Name] and [2nd Readers Name] and just wanted them to take off their masks.

1st Reader Pov
We were walking through the woods to a nearby town. Toby seemed to be deep in thought so I kept quiet. But my mind kept wondering to his mouth guard...will he eventually take it off...I wanna know what he looks like without his mouth guard...he probably looks handsome...but I guess I'll just wait for him to take it off...I don't really want him to feel uncomfortable. I looked in front of us and saw a little town. It looked really desolate and lonely. Not many people were outside and those who were kept looking around...paranoid I see...the children would look from what they're doing, to their parents, to the woods. I looked at Toby and he seemed to have stopped thinking. We sat there waiting for night to fall so that we would go unnoticed.
The sun had left the sky and I looked up to see stars. [2nd Readers Name] looked up as well and whispered, "so far away...yet we can still watch them like the creepy people we are." I laughed at her comment about the stars and noticed Toby chuckling. He tried to hide it but we see you!!! We see your adorable chuckling...I thought to myself...can't hide from me cutie...we stared at the town and slowly made our way into it. Once in the town we stopped in the middle.

2nd Readers Pov
We stopped in the middle of town and looked around. Suddenly I heard a door open and then it was slammed shut again. I looked towards a house and saw a small boy on the back steps of it. "Please mommy let me in I don't like the dark please!," he yelled. He was banging on the door wanting to go inside. "Poor kid," I whispered. He sat there crying on the steps whispering, "please mommy...let me in...I don't wanna die." After about an hour he fell quiet and started shaking from the cold.
I can't just leave him here...I thought to myself. I looked at Toby and [1st Readers Name] and she nodded in approval. I walked up to the boy and asked, "what's your name." He looked up startled and backed up very close to the door. "Please don't hurt me..." I looked at him with sorrow. "I won't hurt you...now...what's your name," I said gently. He looked at me, [1st Readers Name], and Toby. "My names Max," he whispered.
"Hello Max...don't worry," I said, "come with me." I held my hand out for him to grab. He slowly reached out and held my hand. Once he was holding my hand securely I stood up and walked towards [1st Readers Name]. He followed reluctantly but was still scared from Toby. He had seen Toby in the woods before, he also remembered his sister being forced to go into the woods that same night. Max never saw his sister again, he missed her. We stopped in front of [1st Readers Name] and Toby. I bent down and made sure I was eye-level with Max.
"Max I want you to stay with [1st Readers Name] okay," I said. He nodded his head slowly and I had [1st Readers Name] hold his hand. "Since I won the bet you gotta stay here with Max until I'm done with this house. Once done we will have him sit on a bench while we...'work' and then we'll take him away from here okay," I told her. She nodded yes and looked down at Max.