chapter 1 -abuse...

Your p.o.v

               I yelp as I quickly grabbed my cheek after being slapped by my mother who had bottled of beer and vodka on the table as my father yelled as to why I didn't hurry to clean the damn dishes.... a few seconds later my mother chugged another beer about to slap me once again before I dodged  and jumped over the counter running up to my room rushing footsteps of my dad pursued me as I quickly slam the door closed and locked it backing away as my father bangs on the door yelling. I quickly hide in the closet with headphones in watching my favorite  youtuber  the headphones loud enough to block out the banging and yelling tears fell down my eyes as I rubbed my red hot cheek.
                  The vibration seemed to stop as I take off a headphone to hear...snoring. I quietly get out of the closet and opened the door slowly too see my parents room door open ajar and loud snoring, I quietly walk and peeked in to see them both knocked out on the bed. I look at my mother's box under the bed that was full of cash. She said never to grab it because I think she was going to buy pounds of.....cocaine. i shake my head approaching the bed quietly bending down as I quickly snatch the box and get out of there quickly and back into my room as I lock the door once again. I sat down on the bed and opened my laptop searching for a apartment in Paris far enough from this hell hold I was able to find a cheap enough apartment that the bills all came in one pay and enough money to spare....good.
                   I booked a bus ride for 4:00 am to Paris. I close the laptop and get a bag and put my necessities in my laptop and chargers my drawing tablet my phone,bathroom supplies and hygiene supplies etc. I take another bag and put a bit of cloths to last a week as I could buy more throughout my time there. I opened my secret drawer and take out another stack of hundreds my aunt gave to me secretly as I keep all the money together at the bottom of my bag. I put on a Black sleeved turtle neck as it draped down into more of a scar, then black leggings and black vans waiting by my bed. I sigh and as soon as my head the pillow I knocked out like a light

*timeskip*

               I wake up at exactly 3:30am as I hear my parents talking about to go to their...job supposedly. I hear the door shut and getting locked. I looked out my window as they pull out and leave to the right as I'm suppose to go left for the bus ride. I quickly put on my vans and slip my backpack on and my other bag in hand as I jump through the window sprinting to the bus stop. The sun started to rise as I see the bus stop ahead I quickened my pace as the bus barley arrives. I pay the woman and sit down on the very back of it. The bus started moving as buildings passed by quickly I fell asleep my bags under me just in case. I get woken up by the woman saying that we have arrived at Paris. I thank her and grab my bags calling a taxi to take me to the apartments.
                 The drive seemed pretty long if you ask me we arrived as I thank the man and walk into the big building and to the receptionist and told her how I rented the apartment online. She looks through her computer and nods " alrighty room 209 on the second floor here's your keys" she says kindly pointing to were the mailboxes were and the elevator. I walk in pressing the button waiting patiently as the doors open I walk around the halls looking for room 209 I walked around a bit more finally finding it I slip the key in and open the apartment door getting a fresh smell. I walk in closing the door locking it in the process.  I walked into the small cutsey kitchen admiring it

  I walked into the small cutsey kitchen admiring it