chapter 3- past concerns

Song- slippery by migos

Your p.o.v

         I get back home in time before 6 as my stomach growls I drop my bag near the door as I kick off my shoes and walk to the kitchen deciding to make Japanese curry as I wait for the water to boil I cut up some vegetables and the meat as I wash my hands as I look at my calendar that said school soon starts in one week. I hear my phone ring as I look and see messages from my.....mother......

( italics- you bold-mother or father)

We're the fuck are you did you take my fucking money?!?

Leave me alone you don't need to know it's for a Good cause...well for me at least

Ugh whatever....why...why did you leave..?

Ha it's like you've never abused me that is very Funny mom

Come back.....please

No

                  I sigh and block both of them as I get a plate and start serving myself. I sat down and ate as I scrolled through getting a message from an unknown (no mystic messenger pun intended 😂)

(Underline-adrien.     italics-you )

Um hello?

Hello who's this

Oh hello my name is adrien arrests is this y/n?

Oh hi adrien yes this is me haha how are you?

Very good how about you?

Good as well

I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow after your done with work I like you to meet someone

Alright that sounds lovely

Alright...see you tomorrow Mon Cherie 💚

See you 😶

              I blush as I put my plate away as I look out the balcony window and see...A cat?? And a ladybug girl jumping on a building in front of me and fist pumping as the ladybug girl takes her leave as I watch the cat boy stay love struck. I sneeze as he turns to me as smirks. I Wipe my nose with a tissue before turning my head back in front being greeted by green eyes and a handsome smirk "hey there...what's your name" he asks tilting his head staring into my eyes "y/n...y/n l/n" I say as he smiles softly "my name is chat noir....you dream man~" he says as he makes my cheeks turn peachy pink as he chuckles and lifts my chin pecking my chin as he salutes and is off to god knows were. I start breathing once again as I snap back into reality as there goes the gravity lmao...
               I take my keys as i make my way to the library trying to study a bit early to get a good start on the education. I look at my schedule on my phone as I grab all the books as I check them out and her back home through a taxi. I sigh and grab a couple of note books and a pen as I open my laptop and start some music as j behind to read the first book and teaching myself the subject.

*timeskip*

             I yawn as I check the time....3 AM?!?!?! oh he'll no I shut my laptop as I set my alarm then passed out on the couch ready for the second day of work and for adrien....💚

___________________________

We got fanart!!!!! If you guys read my smutty kitty book you all remember when sky fought black panther well xoxoladybaexoxo1122 created that scene thank you so much again for doing that and I'm glad to be your drawing partner 😶😶😍😍

Kkkkkkk hope you enjoyed this chapter and get prepared for the next!!! Cya fam