01

Earlier that night...

"Ara that's shameless!" Lesley gasped at her friend's rather explicit tale.

"No, Lesley," Ara took another sip of cheap alcohol, grimacing slightly at the bitter taste she could never seem to get used to. "It wasn't, for he was pretty fucking ashamed after." She told the blonde with a giggle.

The two girls were seated under a weeping willow that stood slightly off center in the park. Both were holding cans of beer, Ara taking small sips of hers while Lesley had already gone through two cans of the stuff. 

What happened next was a sequence of events that relied heavily on coincidence. How else would it be that Ara would spot a girl that went to her school? 

Who is that girl you ask? Well, none other than Bethany Skeeter.

Now, there is a saying that goes something like 'don't judge a person by who their parents are yadayadaya', but Ara was going to ignore that because fuck Bethany Skeeter. If she wasn't such a bitch maybe she would be completely down to fuck Bethany Skeeter. However, in this case, what may have been appealing to Ara was ruined as soon as she opened her mouth.

So there the girl was, strolling through the park. Sounds like a normal thing, until you take into consideration that it was two in the fucking morning.

Lesley gaped as she watched Bethany talking to a stranger, whom of which handed her a small bag in exchange for a wad of cash from the girl.

"Ara--?" She started to talk, only to be shushed by her friend.

"Be quiet." Ara hissed at her before laughing slightly as the girl began to walk in their direction.

"Oi Skeeter! What're you out so late for?" Ara shouted, giggling slightly as the blonde glanced over in slight shock.

Straightening her skirt, the girl approached the two delinquents sprawled across the roots of a weeping willow. Eyeing them up with slight disgust, Bethany spoke. "I could ask you two the same thing."

"Thing is," Lesley hiccuped. "It's rather obvious what we're doing, don't 'cha think?" She said, waving an almost empty can of beer at the girl with a grin.

"But we wanna know what you're doing." Ara spoke, slowly standing up and walking towards the girl. "Miss Perfect got a secret?" She asked the girl, looking straight into green-blue eyes with her brown.

"No, and if I did... well, that's none of your business is it." Skeeter spoke, looking mildly scared of the Asian girl in front of her.

"Oh but it is, because we want to know what's in the bag that... person, gave to you." Ara giggled once more as the girl's facial expression turned to that of horror at her words. 

"W-What bag?" Skeeter spoke, the stutter completely giving her away. She heard a giggle from behind her. Skeeter quickly turned around, only to see the blonde--Lesley, was it?-- holding the bag she had tried to hide from the duo.

"This bag," Somehow, while Bethany had been busy staring into Ara's intimidating brown eyes Lesley had snuck up behind her and swiped the bag from her clutches. Bethany watched as she tossed the bag to Ara.

"Okay, how the fuc--" Bethany began, but was quickly cut off by a screech of delight from the pink haired girl.

"Little Ms Perfect does know how to have fun!" Ara cackled. "Never thought you'd be the type to smoke weed, but you learn something new everyday." She said, holding the bag in the air for the world to see. 

Lesley, who had been sipping from her beer with a dazed look in her eyes perked up. "Weed? Can I have some?" She slurred with a grin.

Ara gazed at the girl who stood in front of her, a contemplative look in her eye that scared Bethany Skeeter very much. "Go ahead." She said, tossing the package towards the blonde, who smiled lovingly at the bag, holding it as one would hold their newborn child. As if just remembering the rather angry girl stood before her, the Asian girl glanced up and gave a wicked grin.

"You don't mind, do ya?" She asked, watching as the Skeeter huffed.

"Well, yes, actually. I do--" Bethany began to rant.

"Great! I'm glad you understand." Ara cut off the brunette. "Little Ms Perfect does have a heart." She said, fake sobbing as dramatically as she could, making Bethany wonder how much she'd drank. 

It was two am, Bethany just wanted her weed, she was tired. She didn't think that she'd end up rolling on the ground with Ara Wickerman-Jeon in an attempt to get it back. But shit happens.

"Ow!" The pink haired girl cried out in pain. "Did you just pull my hair?!"

Again, Bethany just wanted her weed, she had paid for that shit, she wasn't about to lose it to some pink haired bitch with zero respect for anyone but herself.

Lesley sat underneath the tree, watching the two fight. Sipping her beer, the blonde sighed. "I hope Ara wins, I really want that weed." Because free drugs are free drugs.

No one was quite sure as to when a knife was pulled out in the fight, no one was quite sure as to why Ara saw fit to stab Bethany Skeeter, but shit happens.

Lesley watched as Bethany screamed in pain, she wasn't quite sure what to do. Yes, the obvious choice would be to interfere with Ara, but she was frozen.

All the blonde could do was sit and watch as her best friend made the worst mistake in her life, and, no matter how much she covered her ears, nothing could block out the screams that emitted from the brunette.

Because, fuck, Bethany Skeeter could scream.

After what felt like years, the screaming ceased and Ara stood up. Arms coated in Bethany Skeeter's blood, the girl walked over to Lesley and sat next to her. The blonde was still staring at the now lifeless body of Bethany Skeeter, a tap on her shoulder snapped her back to reality.

She stared at her best friend, who grinned, holding the bag in front of her. "For you." Ara smiled at the horrified girl.

Suddenly, Lesley didn't feel like free drugs, she just wanted to go home.

Note!
I made Ara wayy more fucking crazy than I intended to but hey, at least I'm updating this story.