Secrets are revealed

"HERMIONE FUCKING JEAN GRANGER GET HERE NOW"
"coming dad"
Hermione walked down the stairs preparing herself for what was to come next.
As she walked into his bedroom, her spine tingled with fear.
"I called you 5 minutes ago, it doesn't take that long to walk downstairs to my room" he growled
" Sorry dad"
"Didn't I tell you to call me FATHER?"
"Yes father"
"Did you just sass get me?!"
Hermione's dad grabbed his belt from his waist and began walking towards her.
Every time Hermione's mother left the house Hermione's Father would beat her, Hermione had learnt spells to stop the damage but it didn't stop the initial pain.
Nobody but Hermione and her father knew what he did, she was too scared to tell anyone about it and the less she thought about it the faster the pain disappeared.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Draco had spent the holidays with his mother at the manor, most days he locked himself in his room or the library until dinner studying.
After the war Draco's father had been sent to Azkaban with a life sentence, his mother was set free as she didn't participate in any torturing or killing and lied to Voldemort about Harry's death. Draco was set free as well as he hadn't gone through with his job and was threatened with his families life.
"Draco, there's someone at the door for you"
"Coming"
"Drake"
"Blaise"
"How are you mate?"
"Shit, I got some news for ya"
"Go on"
"You can't tell anyone about it"
"Yep"
"The ministry is releasing a marriage law, if you don't participate you will be thrown in Azkaban"
"How'd you find out?"
"Dad"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Dad was in the middle of beating me when mum walked in.
"TOM WHAT THE BLOODY HE'LL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY DAUGHTER!"
"SO SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER NOW CAUSE SHE'S A WIZARD LIKE YOU!"
"IT IS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT THAT YOU ARE A SQUIB, COME HERMIONE WE ARE LEAVING"
"I HATE YOU JEAN GRANGER "
"MY NAME IS LYRA-JEAN ELIZABETH ZABINI, AND ONE LAST THING SEPTUMSERA"
"Come Mione, we need to get out of here and away from this horrible excuse of a man"
And with that they left...