The Transformation

THE TRANSFORMATION

Hermione watched her mother turn into an almost identical copy of her aunt Cassy. Her mother had gotten darker and slightly taller, her hair became a silky black and her nose became straighter. The only difference between her aunt and her mother was her bright green eyes and the freckles across her nose.

Now it was Hermione's time to change. Hermione felt her boobs grow by at least 2 sizes bigger and her butt got a nice firm shape. Her hair went from being fully coffee brown to having highlights of blonde hair. She also felt freckles appear on her nose and her skin getting tanner. Lastly, her eyes got flickers of green through then and her eyelashes doubled in length.

I opened my eyes and looked around to see everyone standing there mouths open. What surprised me the mist was the fact that even Draco had his mouth hanging open.

I transfigured an apple into a mirror and closed my eyes before I could see myself.

1...2...3...

I opened my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror. My mouth dropped open at the sight of my body; it was everything I had ever wanted.

Ginny was the first move, she ran up and wrapped her arms around me in a suffocating hug.

"Hermione, you look AMAZING! You already looked like a model and had any girls dream body but now you're an angel!"

Next my mum and Aunt Cassy came up and wrapped me in a hug

"I knew you would have the Zabini family genes!"

Blaise then walked over "geez Granger I agree with Ginny now your just being mean to the other girls! If you weren't my cousin I would totally bang you..."

"Blaise" Harry warned

After dinner, Harry and Ron left and Ginny got to stay for a sleepover!

Sadly Blaise and Draco also were having a "sleepover" if that's what guys even call it.

Ginny and I wandered through the hallways looking in all the different rooms to see if there was anything interesting to do.

Suddenly Ginny and I stumbled across a specific room. Ginny had absolutely no idea what this room was used for which surprised me especially because her dad is obsessed with muggle items. When we walked in Ginny began to realise what it was.

"It's a movie room!"

"you guys in the muggle world use them to watch really long moving pictures!"

"We should ask Blaise and Draco if they wanna watch a movie with us!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Let's go get them"

MEANWHILE IN THE BOYS ROOM

"I hate to say it, but Grange is actually hot like smoking hot"

"never in my life, did I think that I would have Granger as my pureblood cousin"

"neither did I mate"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"It's Hermione and Ginny let us in"

"If you don't I will let Ginny and I in myself"

"3"

"2"

"1"

HERMIONE'S POV

"1"

I did a non-verbal spell and opened the bedroom door with a bang

"geez Granger, what if we were naked"

"we gave you a fair warning"

"what has got you chewing fire"

"I'm not angry Malfoy, I just have an amazing idea"

"Spit it out cous"

"Movie night at your theatre!"

Hermione watched Blaise and Draco exchange looks

"We're in"

1 hour later in the movie room

"Popcorn, lollies and blankets all set"

"What movie are we watching mione?"

"Well, lets vote; romance, action or comedy"

"Merlin you have ROMANCE" squealed Blaise

"Granger I vote comedy"

"Nah, Mione do action!"

"I wanna watch comedy so we're watching the new ghost-busters"

Sorry guys I have had such bad writer's block...