Before you read

A/N This is my first book that I just started to write in 2018. Updates will come more regularly when my holidays start!! I know that there aren't really a lot of people reading this (barely any :)) but I enjoy writing too much to care.

I would appreciate it if you gave this story a shot. It may doesn't seem much at the beginning but I already planned a hella lot for this story and I'm putting as much effort as possible into it. You will see that it gets more and more enjoyable the more I write when the good stuff happens... (I already planned a few plot twist that you'll never expect haha xD)

But before you read a few things:

First of all I'm NOT Englisch or American, so this isn't my first language, if you see some errors you can point them out.

THIS STORY CONTAINS:

Violence

All sort of weapons

Blood

Some mature scenes

Violence

A lot mentioning of foods that you may get hungry (I warned you)

Depression

Dark thoughts

Violence

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ANY OF THESE ABOVE THEN PLEASE DON'T READ IT. I DON'T WANT TO HARM ANY OF YOU.

YoU hAvE bEeN wArNeD!!

AND:
If you don't like it it's okay but pls don't start to write hate comments or any sorts. We are all humans and we all have feelings, so if you have something bad to say, I'll ask you nicely to write it on a piece of paper and shove it up your little butt! I don't like bullying or hate, so pls keep the comments clean of them and think about the consequences before you write something.
Even though hate doesn't bother me and you'll never see me cry (Frozen anyone? No? No.), I don't tolerate it.

Everyone of you who is writing knows how much effort and time an author puts into her/his book, so if you don'f like it: BYE. But thank you to everyone who is giving me and this story a shot. I hope not to disappoint you.

Go ahead and read if you want.
JUST DO IT LMAO

Thank you.
03-07-2018