Chapter 7

Finally getting home after Felony left from the mall. I sighed and dropped my bags on the floor, tired as ever.

  "How tired are you?" Ryan asked sitting on the couch

    "Extremely." I said looking down and walking towards the couch.

   Flopping down on it I turned my back to them. Droziness clouded my mind and all I could do was let it happen.

Rickys POV

  Ok I do have a girlfriend but I was planning on breaking up with her before coming here. Shit happens and I just couldn't grow some balls and break it.

    Well Chris is helping me and by helping I mean telling me to grow some balls of steel and break it.

   I looked over at a tiny figure that belongs to Autumn. She is so fucking adorable. I just can't seem to get her off my mind. I mean she was clearly all I thought about on tour.

    Here I am adoring her cuteness. My phone vibrated in my pocket snapping me out of my little daydream.

   Walking into the kitchen I checked my messages

Jessica- Hey babe, are you coming over anytime soon? Or do I go to Chris' moms house?

I sighed I didn't want to go nor did I want her to come.

Ricky- Um hey, yes just come over to his moms house

Jessica- k. See you then <3

I shoved my phone back into my pocket running a hand through my hair.

  "You alright?" Angelo asked seeing my face

"Jessica's coming in a bit" I mumbled he nodded

  "Oh" he said I nodded

Why can't I just get it over with? I mean I'm not exactly happy with Jessica so I hate myself for it. But then again your life is a journey not a destination. Don't ask.