NEW SHOES

It has been a week. A week long of working. Sometimes throwing up for no apparent reason. Went for a checkup. Body weight too low. Blood sugar too low. Need to eat foods that have more sugar. Mom checking up on me. Making me eat. Blah blah blah.

    "The UPS truck is here!" I heard Chris yell from the living room. "Shoes!!" I yelled happily unlocking the front door and took the package signing the thingy. I quickly put my box down on the coffee table. Grabbing a pair of scissors from the kitchen I sat down on the floor and put my box in between my legs. Chris sat next to me but on the couch.

I ripped it open, anxiously, as my mom walked into the living room with a bag of my necessities. Like sweets, crackers, and some glucose pills. Yup. It's a thing. "What are you opening?" My mom asked me as I finally got the box to open. I squealed excitedly as I took them out of their dust bag. "Oh my goth." I said with tears. I looked at my mom happily as she looked at Chris and I. "Mommy. I'm going to be as cool as Ash." I said sweetly as Chris laughed.

   "They are perfect." I said trying them on and walked around a little posing for my mom and brother. "Why am I not surprised?" My mom asked as Chris and I shrugged. "Oh your dad called. Saying he wanted to take us out to dinner later." My mom said as I sat upside down on the couch and tried to take a nice picture of these beauties.

"Really?" I questioned as I showed the picture to Chris who agreed with the quality. "Yes, so dress nicely." She warned us as we cracked up. "Oh mom. You know that's not possible." Chris and I said at the same time making me laugh even more. She nodded as I carefully tried to take off my shoes to sit straight up again. I really don't want to damage the couch. Uploading it to Instagram I captioned "Am I as cool as Ash Costello?"

"Alright so at what time do we have to go?" I asked my mom as I sat in the kitchen eating some crackers. "In about three hours or so. Give or take." She said I nodded. "Alright well I better be going. I need to look nice." She said sighing as I nodded "Bye" I said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Chris." My mom said as Chris hugged her quickly saying his bye.

    "Well we have about three hours..what do we do?" I asked putting my crackers away. "Do you wanna go out?" He asked I shrugged nodding putting on my fluffly slippers. It's cold as fuck.Well 50 degrees is cold. Right?

"Hey, isn't your birthday in like 4 days?" Chris asked I thought about it. "Oh yea. On the 14th." I said thinking about it. "What do you wanna do?" He asked as we sat on the cold bench thingy that we have outside. "I don't know." I said with a shrug. "You're 18?" He asked "I am?" I asked with such a confused face making us both laugh. "Oh yea I am!" I laughed to the point where no sound was coming out so I was just dying while Chris was laughing at me. "Ok I'm done." I said taking deep breaths. "How do you forget your age??" He questioned surprised chuckling a bit. I just shrugged like I always do as a response.

A/N: Ok so this was just a filler blah blah blah. I've been busy sleeping...yup. School is just around the corner. I know I'm going to cry from the realization later.  Hope y'all had a well rested vacation.