Halloween (Part Three)

Honey

Our lips collided. It was a very soft kiss. His thin pinky lips were tender like my big, white pillow on the bed in my bedroom. The adrenaline started moving as it rushed through my veins. It's magic, the way his lips connected with mine. It was right, and somehow, among all of the dizziness and passion, something inside me changed, never to be reversed. His face close to mine radiated warmness. The scent of his fragrance ARMANI made me more hectic. L cupped my face with both of his hands and didn't let go for the next few minutes. I could feel his heart beating at the same rhythm as mine. He teased the corner of my mouth, gently, making me furrow my eyebrows and wish for just a little more.

Later, he deepened the kiss. And all the sweetness was gone, it became rough. It was replaced by fire, burning. L bit my lower lip so he could enter his tongue in my mouth and I let it be. He explored my interior and with each second I melted inside. His hands were encircling my waist and mine wrapped his neck. Our breaths became one. The taste of Pepsi was overwhelming. Our tongues stroke and trust, fighting for dominance, we moaned and gasped for more...

God, it's embarrassing to describe our first kiss in public but... you should understand how I felt...

So, where was I? Ah, yes.

L ended up getting up from this spot and landed on me. Despite his weight on my body, I didn't mind.

That kiss was... heaven. I have never felt anything special before. Sure, I've kissed lots of guys, but this was totally different. The feeling was dissimilar and I loved it.

He caressed my curled hair and placed his hands on the sides beside my head. We stopped kissing to catch our breaths. I opened my eyes. His were looking at me with desire and mildness, you'd sink into them. I stood up and recalled everything happening then, he backed away slightly.

I realized... I was a traitor, I made a horrible mistake. What was I thinking? How am I supposed to look into Suzy's eyes?

I felt ashamed that my heart let me do something I shouldn't have. It was a sin. And even though I enjoyed the moment, I wasn't happy.

''Honey.'' L called me. I turned to him to see what he was going to say.

''I love you...''

Did I hear him right? I was totally shocked. Those three words should not be wasted on someone like me. I am not worth such love.

''L-... sunbae, don't joke.'' I shook my head.

''I'm not kidding. I'm being serious.'' L whispered, his eyes, however, revealed softness, contrasting to his statement. ''Also, using ''sunbae'' after my name doesn't feel right. ''Sunbae'' is used when the person has more experience in a certain field. I am in the same class as you, so you have to call me ''oppa''.

Was it really the time to ruin this great moment with that? But he was absolutely right, after all. Why should I oppose him? His gaze towards me was too mesmerizing that I was forced to look away. I spotted a familiar figure whose head popped out from one of the trees. I prayed it wasn't any of my friends. It was no good. I just hoped a random person was just loitering around. Heck, I would be very pleased if I saw Hyuna there and see her angry face when she witnessed that I was hanging out with L that moment to prove her he didn't only pay attention to her. Being seen by Infinite fanatics and paparazzi was not the best option but it was still better at some point because my friends getting to know the info that L and I were dating is a huge mess and I couldn't imagine enough how Suzy go through a heartbreak since her 'bestie' and her crush were flirting in the middle of a park at night, hidden from the public, especially her.