MY life (Past to Present)

My name Eloise St John and I were some, not a nobody but I just don't know it as yet but I will soon. Oh, we didn't properly meet let me tell you everything from START TO FINISH.
A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO...

I was born on November 23rd at specifically about 12:01 a.m but I wasn't the only my best friend did name PETER. Peter and I did everything Together I mean everything like we had sleepovers, went to the movies, same preschool, had our birthday parties on the same Fricken day as mine and just relax and enjoy ourselves but just didn't go to the same preschool you'll know why.

AT AGE 4 :

Went home early and got transferred from preschool to another one because I kicked a girl in her rare place.

AT AGE 10:

Started to watch a lot of television and learned how to bake didn't end well.

AT AGE 12:

Got my first bra didn't know that was for the toss that away, visit mom in the hospital she was sick and graduated from middle school.

AT AGE 14 :

Tried to get Peter out of a fight and said goodbye to my mother start had heart disease.
NOW:

I'm officially eighteen in high school graduating this year with Peter it's all going to be great!!!!!!!

Now in high school there are people who you cannot just tolerate especially Kimberly, Monique and Britney three of the most gorgeous sexiest creates of all I'm not gay I'm just describing them for you in case your a boy reading this, they always have a table and the gossip allot and they ESPECIALLY love to reject boys every day I'm glad the didn't do that to Peter of they did it would be me and them.

At 12: 00 lunchtime Josh aka also known as the hottest person in the school were handed out invites to his big, massive 18 BIRTHDAY PARTY his parties are legendary I'm mean it. As he was handing out invites pester whispered " I don't think we'll get invites " then I whispered back " You don't say " Sarcastically but just when we thought we weren't getting he handed us both invites so you know what that means we're going to PARTY!

JOSH 18TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

Tonight's the night my dad dropped both of us off, at Josh 's house and Oh My God his house is fricken huge he has allotted of stuff this party was totally WICKED. Peter and I walked around and they were a lot of finger foods and alcoholic and non - alcoholic drinks Peter told me "don't drink too much remember what happened last time", he said

Well I totally didn't listen and I had a blast with my self then I took thinks the way too far I don't want to go into details but I nearly stripped-down there then afterward fainted.

WEDNESDAY

In school, everyone was acting strange around me calling me names like totally cool Eloise or stripped down Eloise, oh God I didn't mmean forrrrthis to happen, as I was walking I saw Peter I quickly started to run towards him and ask him what the hell is the going on? 

As I could the three GOSSIP GIRLS were looking at me and they all said together " there she is our new bestie you were totally Smokin at that party you should hang out with us and have lunch with us okay Ellie bye for now!!" they exclaimed. Okay, I had a ton of thing on my mind :

1) what happened at that party last week?

2) why are the GOSSIP GIRLS being nice to me?

     3) how many things did I drink?

Peter saw me and I asked him all of my questions he said that I was totally drunk and was crazy, he said I drank 25 nonalcoholic and alcoholic drinks and he said that the gossip girls were impressed at what you for nearly stripping down. But then I realized if they saw me I'm SOMEBODY, then afterward I swore on my oath that not will come between Peter and my friendship. (that's what I thought)

3 WEEKS LATER.....

EVERYTHING Started TO CHANGE