Chapter One

Yuna P.O.V

I loaded my car boot with tools such as brushes, rollers, a scraper, measuring tools and dissolver for the wallpapers. I wiped my forehead and looked down at my overalls covering my black top and old Timberlands. I began to drive out from Seoul for a 3 hour trip.

I noticed that even in Busan, I was in a fairly isolated place with a few farms or large country houses dotted around the area.

Am I lost?
Nah.

"your destination is on the right."

Holy fu-

A maNSION?! TO BE REDONE?!IN 3 MONTHS?! WHAT ASSHOLE SIGNED ME UP FOR THIS BULLSH-

"You must be Yuna! Right on time!" A man called.

I looked towards the huge front door and nodded slightly, becoming more silent.

He just chuckled and waved me inside while he walked in.

The outside looked nice and as I walked in, I noticed the windows, floors and interior doors have obviously been replaced recently. Golden chandeliers strung along the ceiling while gold intricate swirls were dancing around the lights. The hardwood floors struck out only to acentuate the chipped walls and old paper that clinged onto the walls.

"Daddy!! Where are you?" A voice called out.

Heh heh

Daddy.

"In the living room, Andy!" Yoongi yelled out.

I snapped from my frozen observation of the walls in the entrance hall, only to turn around to see a little boy looking at me.

"Hi" i whispered bending down to his height, giggling at the mini human.

"Hey-di Hi! Can you paint my room with birds? But not girly birds but cool birds like an owl. OOOH! And a forest, not flowers. I like owls. Owls are so cool but my daddy is scared of them. Are you scared of owls? Are you the painter? It would be weird if you are not hehe. Have you met my daddy? My daddy says I am a chatter box but I don't think so. I am just really smart that's all. Right? Owls are really sneak-"

"Thats enough Andreas"

"Daddy!!" He gasped, running into a room.

I silently laughed at his innocence and stood back up, walking toward the room.

"I'm sorry. He likes birds a lot. He has two himself" Yoongi sighed.

"That's them there!" He pointed at a small framed picture on the wall.

I smiled looking at the many, many pictures of Andreas and Yoongi.

Perhaps his wife is working?

I didn't mention anything as it seemed too awkard of a question to ask.

"Let's go?" Yoongi coughed, interrupting my thoughts.

"Sure".

We took Yoongi's car, me being in the passenger seat and Andreas in his child seat, sipping on a beaker he brought along.

"Andy, if you keep drinking like that you'll get hiccups or have to go to the bathroom." Yoongi scolded softly.

A grumble came from his mouth along the lines of "fine".

"One thing that isn't mentioned on your advertisement is where you are located? I hope I didn't ask you to come too far" Yoongi side-glanced at me, focusing on driving ahead.

"Oh, uh, no it's fine. I came from Seoul...I am a uni student but its summer now... this is just a part time kinda thing" I mumbled.

"SEOUL?!" Yoongi turned hus head towards me while breaking suddenly.

I nodded.

He cleared his throat, focusing back on the road before continuing "If it was too much trouble I wouldn't have asked".

"Oh no it's fine" I smiled politely.

You manhoe I woke up so early just for your ratchet mansio-

"We are here"