Part 7

A/N: New story update :)

enjoyy
---

[1 Week Later -- NO POV]

"You came!" Joe exclaimed, looking at the woman he's been dying to see for a little over a week now. She smiled at him and kissed him deeply.

"I missed you." She stated, her eyes dancing around the surroundings of his home.

"Come meet my parents." He stated, grabbing her hand and walking over to the living area where everyone was seated. Denise's eyes widened at the sight of the beautiful, dirty-blonde girl standing in her living room.

"You must be Blanda." She reckoned, standing up and making her way towards the duo. Paul stood up too, following suite. Joe grinned happily.

"You're just as beautiful in person as you are in the pictures. The many, many pictures." Paul teased, making Joe blush. Blanda smiled.

"It's so nice to meet you two. Joe's told me so many things about you both. I'm so happy to finally be here and experience his family life." She told them. They four proceeded to smile amongst eachother.

He knew they'd love her...

---

"Everyone's almost here! Where are you going!?" Joe's mother asked, her voice a bit raised at the reaction of Joe's actions.

"I have to go pick up Demi. I asked her to be here and she said she would." Joe quickly replied, swinging on his leather jacket to his body. Denise widened her eyes at Joe's reply.

"Demi!? As in the girl you said who's a junkie and a hooker?" She asked, disbelief to her tone. Joe nodded uncomfortably. Wording it like that made it sound awful. Even though it was true...

"No. No way, Joe! This is your welcome back party! You can't bring someone like that over here!" She announced, her tone proving her very much recognizable disdain. Joe sighed and look down.

"Someone like that?" He questioned. "Demi used to live here. She's like family!" He retorted. Denise shook her head.

"She was never family! What are you getting at anyway? What? You're going to bring your ex-girlfriend over while your FIANCE is here?! Get real, Joseph!" Denise argued back. Joe shook his head, his expression showing his ridiculation of Denise's statement.

"I don't look at her like an ex-girlfriend. I don't look at her like that at all. I look at her as someone who needs help. I need her to trust me if she's going to let me help her." Joe explained. Denise shook her head.

"Joe, it's not your job to help her! She's a grown woman. She's not the mother of your baby anymore. She's her own person." Denise stated. Joe sighed, his mother wouldn't understand.

"It's my party and she's coming. End of discussion." And with that he left.

He'd help Demi no matter who had a problem with it...

---

A/N: Comment/Vote & all that jazz -- sorry for how short this part is :/ :P