A/N (VERY important)

Alright so there's an issue that's kinda been bothering me. So I was like I need to get this over with. I know everyone wants to see their ship sail but listen... I can't do too shipy questions or dares because:

1. I want to appease to everyone
2. Sometimes I feel it doesn't match the characters and I want to be true to them
3. I might not really ship it so I might not be comfortable writing it.
And 4. I don't want this book to go into chaos because of shipping wars or just madness because all the different and multiple ships.

If you want to read something that appeases your ship to the max, this isn't the book for you.

I can appease to ships at an extent.
Here is a dare and truth as an example:
I dare [insert character name] to use a pickup line on/try to whoo in anyway possible [insert other character name]

Or

What are [insert character name] and [insert other character name] favourite thing about eachother.

Please no kissing on lips and admitting feelings for each other! It just too much for me. I only do somewhat shipping for Klance because I like the ship and it's almost canon (I just know season 7 will confirm it. I've read theories with so much evidence. Please don't hate me)

Also for the kissing... I wrote the kissing series for a reason. It may not have been a lot but it's basically as far as I'm comfortable with going.

I really hope you guys understand. Also sorry for probably sounding like an asshole...

OH! And I almost forgot!! Once again, I'm sorry for not updating often. I get distracted when I try to write and sometimes I'm not really inspired sometimes as well. And sometimes I procrastinate. I'm sorry I'm not the best writer.

Love you all!!!

-Welsie